IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 21

Septic Peg

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Massively poor tonight, Millwall got their early goal and shut up shop. Can't think of one half decent performance from anyone. Millwall aren't up there with the prettiest team to watch, but they deserve the score.

Millwall havent shut up shop are you watching the game?

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Your sensible post has calmed my wild mind, it does get carried away sometimes.  I just want City to be successful this season and any thought of defeat feels me with stomach-churning rage!

Don't disagree with your other post much, games like this are super important... winning them (or at the very least getting a point) keeps momentum and enables for one off bad days plus secures top of the table. 

Yes, there's more games to come but psychologically chasing/fighting to stay in top 6 is very different to competing for second/security. It's been good... now, well...

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Massively poor tonight, Millwall got their early goal and shut up shop. Can't think of one half decent performance from anyone. Millwall aren't up there with the prettiest team to watch, but they deserve the score.

I think recent matches and events have caught up with the team tonight. 

It is hugely disappointing.

It’s not over but it’s not looking like we can get back into this one .

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

And what would you have different tonight then? Every single person would have picked the same team tonight, apart from all the armchair Mourinios of course.

Assuming the coaching has some bearing on performances, I'd hazard a guess that the coaching is at fault if every player isn't performing. The tactics/flexibility are questionable. 

Archived