IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 21

Septic Peg

Overall, got exactly what we deserved. As bad days at the office goes that was right up there, and a real opportunity missed. Millwall did their homework,

Ho hum. So many games at this level are so tight, giving away two soft goals always makes it an uphill task too. 

Bloody frustrating. That is all.

Can't start playing at 85 minutes and expect to get anything out of the game.

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Getting a bit dull now, we could be 10 points clear in 1st and you'd have something to moan about. 

Poor performance granted, but that''s off the back of 2 very good ones. 

He's a *****. Goes missing when we win.

• Admin
1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Getting a bit dull now, we could be 10 points clear in 1st and you'd have something to moan about. 

Poor performance granted, but that''s off the back of 2 very good ones. 

The past is the past 

Just because we had two wins doesn't mean we can let this game go

If you can honestly see anything positive about tonight apart from the first five or last five you are delusional 

1 minute ago, RobArnold10 said:

One thing LJ has done so well this year is working out his plan B. To me he really didn’t. We were overrun in midfield, and for the life of me I cannot work out why he didn’t match up 3-5-2 to Millwall 

majorly missed opportunity 

He didn’t match up because we’re at home, so we should be taking the initiative, not trying to counter the opposition 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

He is not up to match speed. He needs games just like any player . 

Problem is we heard this about him last season, Blackburn fans said the same. 

Perhaps that's his level 

Just now, The Enormous Turnip said:

Carbon copy of Saturday, except with us in Fulham's shoes! Laid siege for the last ten but wasn't enough to salvage anything. Millwall played well and deserved the points, Rowett's doing a good job there. Swings and roundabouts - let's look forward to Saturday.

and the other home games? 

Just now, phantom said:

The past is the past 

Just because we had two wins doesn't mean we can let this game go

If you can honestly see anything positive about tonight apart from the first five or last five you are delusional 

Not sure how you can link the word "Poor" to positive, we were shit. Typical City when we're bad w're really bad.

Just get fed uo with the same moaners

• Admin
3 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

One thing LJ has done so well this year is working out his plan B. To me he really didn’t. We were overrun in midfield, and for the life of me I cannot work out why he didn’t match up 3-5-2 to Millwall 

majorly missed opportunity 

We were crying out for Korey 

Hands down worst home performance of the season, were we starting to believe all the hype 

5 minutes ago, NewquayRed said:

Outside of the top 2 which are likely WBA and Leeds the next 6 or so teams battling for playoffs will see results like this, even more incentive to get 3pts Sat... COYR 

I’m still amazed that people don’t seem to realise what Leeds have done. It’s remarkable. No money, club in free fall, outside of the top flight for 15, years, 4 of those in div 3, appoint the right manager and all of a sudden the coronation is imminent.

Brilluant stuff.

Even Sheff Utd got it right.

It is possible.

2 minutes ago, dave36 said:

If we had played half the game the way we finished it could have been brilliant! As it was the fans were left disappointed - makes the red button seem worthwhile, or a better option for those of us who travelled 25 miles plus to the game only to be let down by the performance

Put a zero on the mileage and welcome to my drive home 

Just waiting for traffic to start moving 

Archived