IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 21

Septic Peg

• Admin
6 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I find it amazing that fans don’t seem to realise this is a tough league. Millwall pressed us so well. Doing what we did to Fulham. 

Every team has bad games in this league. 

It definitely is a hard League, with some quality players and we should expect some tough games, that said, we do seem to find it hard to get something going at home, more often than not this season

Just now, Major Isewater said:

I’d bring on Pereira for Hunt , Palmer for Massengo and Taylor Moore for either Baker or Williams.

Why hunt? That side isn’t the problem, I’d see if Pereira can play LB, Rowe is getting done every time. Palmer on for HNM for sure. 

16 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah let's face it we have done this to teams when we have been struggling. Huddersfield at home few season back we thumped them 4-0. This league is tough we have to accept that sometimes other teams will outfight, outthink and outplay us.....yes even at home....

Agreed.

But this is simply a poor performance.

13 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Concede goals during football matches?

Not consistently win matches whilst playing brilliantly?

Face teams that are well drilled, organised and also want to win?

I’m not clear on what it is ‘we always do’

Liverpool are doing well - could be more your thing? 

Out of the Huddersfield, Fulham and Millwall games....I'd say this should have been the "easier" of the three 

We just don't seem to ever grab these type of games by the scruff of the neck 

Let's be honest....this performance at home and this score, not exactly a surprise is it?

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Out of the Huddersfield, Fulham and Millwall games....I'd say this should have been the "easier" of the three 

We just don't seem to ever grab these type of games by the scruff of the neck 

Let's be honest....this performance at home and this score, not exactly a surprise is it?

This is no easier games in this league - anyone can beat anyone. 

For God's sake to lose or draw this after such a good away win would be horrendous, ok it's not an easy game on the pitch or on paper, but really need to win this, would be blooming lovely to be able to build up a bit of a cushion over the teams outside of the top six.

COME ON YOU BLOODY REDS!

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

For God's sake to lose or draw this after such a good away win would be horrendous, ok it's not an easy game on the pitch or on paper, but really need to win this, would be blooming lovely to be able to build up a bit of a cushion over the teams outside of the top six.

COME ON YOU BLOODY REDS!

What an over the top post. Would hardly be horrendous! And not a must win game. Plenty of games left

Archived