IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

8 hours ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Tommy is banned for life time. But he told me to write that it would be a very good signing and he sends his best wishes.

Tommy is banned for life whatever for? i loved his totally non sensual posts truly bizarre...never seem him post anything offensive though?

23 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Tommy was banned due to repetead off topic posting. It's a mystery that not all of us are banned :glare:

Is he sure? Or did he just wake up with a banging headache and a vague recollection this might have happened?

36 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Tommy was banned due to repetead off topic posting. It's a mystery that not all of us are banned :glare:

You should read some of the shit on the non football forum....there's more than a few that could do with lifetime bans over there....

5 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Can we take this debate on Tommy elsewhere please? For those so distracted it is quite an interesting day in the transfer market.

It is relevant in a way mate. Tommy has been saying for decades that City should sign scandinavian players who would cost a fraction of other nationalities. We've now got an icelander on board and we seem to be in for a Swede? So Tommy was way ahead in his thinking!

13 hours ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Tommy is banned for life time. But he told me to write that it would be a very good signing and he sends his best wishes.

Sorry to hear that, I've been exchanging views on City with Tommy on here for many years and thought he made many interesting comments, as well as having the odd 'off' day. 

Perhaps he could just have been banned on Fridays?

Please return his best wishes from me.

Is Tommy contributing to any other City forums?

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Sorry to hear that, I've been exchanging views on City with Tommy on here for many years and thought he made many interesting comments, as well as having the odd 'off' day. 

Perhaps he could just have been banned on Fridays?

Please return his best wishes from me.

Is Tommy contributing to any other City forums?

He's the moderator on our swedish fan site so he hasn't been banned from there yet :). Feel free to wright, no login needed.

http://www.svenskafans.com/england/bristolcity/forum.aspx

4 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Say that to him, it would cheer him up

http://www.svenskafans.com/england/bristolcity/forum.aspx

I'd love to mucker, but my Swedish ain't what it was!

Hats off to you crazy Norsemen, for supporting little old Bristol City. Humbling indeed.

Can you relay our best wishes to the old nutter?

Archived