IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

Imo Tommy should have his own Friday night thread.

All his thoughts, criticisms, obscure observations and pearls of wisdom on one thread that those who object to his comments ( but choose not to put him on ignore) can avoid, and those who welcome his comments can respond to.

'Live from Stockholm, mashed Swede on Friday' or somesuch.  :yes:

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Imo Tommy should have his own Friday night thread.

All his thoughts, criticisms, obscure observations and pearls of wisdom on one thread that those who object to his comments ( but choose not to put him on ignore) can avoid, and those who welcome his comments can respond to.

'Live from Stockholm, mashed Swede on Friday' or somesuch.  :yes:

Love it and sorted

Great thread title Tone.;)

Here's a few Tommy classics from yesterday to get the ball rolling, should be enough keep all his impatient fans happy until the maestro himself is ready to share today's pearls of wisdom.

'Bend over and accept and it will continue for another 119 years.'

'Hopefully the days are over when you are young and promising at 28 at Bristol City FC.'

'Five pillars in. DNA out.'

'Steve Lansdown got a fair wallet. He can dictate the window. Sitting on the wallet the playing field is wide open.'

'The club has been asleep for 119 years and the majority of fans are as tired.'

'One of my regrets in life is I did not stand up for AshtonYate when he was dissected like a fish on this forum.'

Bravo. :clap: The stage is all yours Tommy.

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Great thread title Tone.;)

Here's a few Tommy classics from yesterday to get the ball rolling, should be enough keep all his impatient fans happy until the maestro himself is ready to share today's pearls of wisdom.

'Bend over and accept and it will continue for another 119 years.'

'Hopefully the days are over when you are young and promising at 28 at Bristol City FC.'

'Five pillars in. DNA out.'

'Steve Lansdown got a fair wallet. He can dictate the window. Sitting on the wallet the playing field is wide open.'

'The club has been asleep for 119 years and the majority of fans are as tired.'

'One of my regrets in life is I did not stand up for AshtonYate when he was dissected like a fish on this forum.'

Bravo. :clap: The stage is all yours Tommy.

So many Tommyism's to choose from

23 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Could have been an entertaining and light hearted Friday night thread for the masses.

Tommy talks football, well mostly.

Is it his AA meeting tonight Noggers ?

Archived