IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

30 minutes ago, PhilC said:

Moving slightly away from FFP and other such matters, I'm going to my first Ashton Gate gig this summer to see Spic....er Muse. I'm going to find it really interesting to see how it compares to a match day experience:

Will the fan village have even more stalls than a usual match day like the ManUtd and ManCity games?

Will they have toilets in the fan village or will you need to go into the concourse?

Will there still be a small stage in the fan village for a warm up act or two? (If the band's they have for match days are up and coming local bands then why not?)

Will I be able to get a Muse / Pale Waves (support act) half and half scarf?

I'm also in the standing section (No, not the usual one, the one on the pitch!) so I am interested to see how that works, whether it feels rammed, and if there are "yellow box" no standing zones that are dedicated pathways towards the toilets / concourse. Apparently there are also bars on the pitch so I'll be interested to see how that works, and where they've placed them.

Last of all I hope I come out feeling as though it was a massive success. I haven't seen Muse since I saw them on the Pyramid stage in 2010, so I hope it's good! Ashton Gate has an exceptional line up this year in my opinion and I hope that bodes well for the future.

Love music for voices. Sporty Spice a gem.

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

boris johnson is a disgrace to himself. He let Europe down.

Ok, but was he involved in negotiating Jay Dasilva signing permanently for Bristol City on a 4 year contract? If he was then I'll give him a free pass on the whole Europe thing.

6 minutes ago, CityBS15 said:

No one's interested... stop ruining a decent thread with your utter drivel you clown 

o of course not. Britain got fooled to the WC due to money laundring and corruption but half brain dead people went there having a good time...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

o of course not. Britain got fooled to the WC due to money laundring and corruption but half brain dead people went there having a good time...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Go to bed Tommy 

Archived