IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

33 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Close down football between countries. Pointless & piss poor quality.

Maybe where Sweden are involved. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed last night's match. We were great, and pants, all at the same time. 

Keep internationals in place, just exclude Sweden. 

36 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

More of the readers being nuts swallowing whatever they read. We have a former women goalkeeper coach not even thanked for his/her efforts.

But that's fine fine in cookoland

Don't dare to think and get yourself an opinion.

Evening Tommy. How's our favourite Swede this evening?

29 minutes ago, Unan said:

I’m starting to believe tommy is a form of artificial intelligence that hasn’t been programmed well enough to act like a normal human yet 

I like the forum as I’m sure that it’s a link to a parallel universe where Tommy is the alien version of Alexa controlled by intelligence beyond human comprehension 

I sort of get Tommys point, and no I haven’t had a sip, and yes I can’t believe I’m saying this myself. 

We used to have Neil Moore as our women’s keeping coach, he did this in a joint role with a college coaching role too. Neil is now at Everton ladies, and we’ve replaced him Tony Elliott which was announced today.

Tommys point is when Dave Coles left City we thanked him for his efforts, and there was an article about him. Well there wasn’t one thanking Neil Moore for his efforts, which they should of, and is this sexist as is it because it’s the women’s team coach rather than men’s?

Correct @bristolcitysweden?

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Bristol Sport are discriminating womens football but if that's fine with people

I don't know who did (or didn't) do the role before, they may not have had a coach, but...

What if they were a right nause, stole the players dinner money and flushed the heads of any new players down the toilet.

Should they be thanked for that?

2 hours ago, Oops said:

The same bonkers forum where a missing cat topic is ‘Football Chat’

Missing cats on the forum is logical as all cats hate Bristol Rovers. There is a simple test to prove it, just ask any cat “Do you like Bristol Rovers”?  The cat will reply Mehow” which, due to cats limited ability to speak English, means “Me, how could I do such a stupid thing as that”

Archived