IGNORED

Fulham charged

Unan

39 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Without wishing to appear pedantic, they've got a cast iron defence ............there is no such thing as the 93rd minute in a football match, only the 3rd minute of injury time!

Devil's in the detail .

I’ve going to be even more pedantic than you! (Ha ha). It’s not injury time, it’s stoppage / added time. Added time consists a minimum  of 30 seconds for each substitutions and each goal celebration, plus variable  time for serous injuries and time wasting. There can be other reasons for adding time such as pitch evasions, removing smoke bombs and dealing with argumentative managers etc. There must have been a lot of added the  time in Neil Warnock’s matches due to the last category 

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve going to be even more pedantic than you! (Ha ha). It’s not injury time, it’s stoppage / added time. Added time consists a minimum  of 30 seconds for each substitutions and each goal celebration, plus variable  time for serous injuries and time wasting. There can be other reasons for adding time such as pitch evasions, removing smoke bombs and dealing with argumentative managers etc. There must have been a lot of added the  time in Neil Warnock’s matches due to the last category 

My God........The pedants are taking over the asylum!

Archived