IGNORED

Sky sports FREE on Boxing day

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

If it is on the red button,that will reduce the amount of City fans heading for Charlton.

As its a three hour drive (from Bristol)

I'd disagree with that, if you are a fan who likes attending away games and were going to go to Charlton then i doubt the option of the red button would stop you.

Fair enough

Come over and say hello at  Sheff Wed AND  Charlton  and I'll buy you a pint

Offer will still apply at  away games at

Wigan    
Reading
QPR        
Leeds            
Huddersfield

Millwall        
 Blackburn            
 Nottm Forest            
 Middlesbrough and
 Swansea    

If like me, you don't have the Sky Sports Package, the only way to watch City on TV is to contact Sky before our Sunday 22nd Sky main event game and pay for a month's rolling contract. This way you can watch two matches  including the Boxing Day game on the red button.

So far, no other City matches in the next few weeks have been confirmed that the red button will be in operation.

18 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Norn Iron

Thanks for putting me right,although I don't have sky.

Hi John, I was like a little boy on Christmas Day waiting to open his presents when I first read the Sky email. It wasn't until I read the small print that I realised my Christmas present was in fact a turkey....although I like turkey!

Being an optimist, there is a chance of Sky 'forgetting' to switch off the red button link for non-Sky Sports subscribers like me but I think that is about as likely as Rovers getting automatically promoted to the Championship in May or Jo Swinson becoming the next Prime Minister!

Keep your after match phone-ins going with our favourite ex-gashead broadcaster as I enjoy listening to your analysis. 

45 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I wonder if the Luton and Brentford home games over New Year might be on the red button for all you far-flung fans who are considering upgrading for a month. Neither are Saturday 3pm kick offs. If they are, it looks a good deal then I guess.

Last time I checked, it was a No.

Just checked again. It's still No. In fact there are no red button games on New Year's Day.  

Archived