IGNORED

Bradley Dack

daored

8 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Good news as Blackburn are one of the form teams.  Interestingly if we win on Saturday we will have won 5, drawn 4 and lost 2 at home which is exactly the same as our away record!

The points thrown away in the draws will cost us

4 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why are points always "thrown away" in draws, as if every result is determined only by our own performance and tactics, and not that of the opposition?

Because often they are. If we were relegation fodder and somehow defended for our lives to eek out every point, that would be a point gained.

When you are better than you’re opponents either in the given the game or as a team, then it’s points thrown away. Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Wigan, Barnsley, Forest, are draws that were winnable games.

Its not a Johnson our agenda.

11 hours ago, swanker said:

I was looking forward to seeing him play, he missed last seasons game at the Gate as well. 

Think he’s scared after turning us down in 15/16.

i don’t really think that!!

8 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Straight red is 3 game ban i.e. Diedhiou against Charlton. 

Two yellows is just a 1 game ban. 

Depends on the nature of the straight red.  Reckless foul, 3 games, denying goalscoring opportunity with a shirt pull, 1 game. 

9 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Imagi e we will win comfortably avainst a form team who will try to play football. 

BRFC dont have a winger like Eliasson so only defe sive mistakes could cost us. Running out of clichés 

You failed to use "siege mentality"

Archived