IGNORED

Cauley Woodrow ....

BS4 on Tour...

.... just an apology to @Davefevs - I’ve mildly mocked his ‘love’ for Woodrow as a striker on here but I now feel I owe Dave an apology - Woodrow currently has scored more championship goals this season than Robson-Kanu, Assombalonga, Cairney, Bamford, Weimann, Diedhiou and he’s notched the same as Nakhi Wells, Hugill and Johnson. 

After scoring 19 league one goals last season he is now performing admirably for a struggling, bottom of the table side and is looking like a championship striker at last ... sorry Dave! 

(....and just to put more meat on the bones, as I know Dave in the ‘real world’ rather than just in this distorted, digital universe ... it pains me to admit he may be right!! ✌️??)

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.... just an apology to @Davefevs - I’ve mildly mocked his ‘love’ for Woodrow as a striker on here but I now feel I owe Dave an apology - Woodrow currently has scored more championship goals this season than Robson-Kanu, Assombalonga, Cairney, Bamford, Weimann, Diedhiou and he’s notched the same as Nakhi Wells, Hugill and Johnson. 

After scoring 19 league one goals last season he is now performing admirably for a struggling, bottom of the table side and is looking like a championship striker at last ... sorry Dave! 

(....and just to put more meat on the bones, as I know Dave in the ‘real world’ rather than just in this distorted, digital universe ... it pains me to admit he may be right!! ✌️??)

What's this 'real world' where do we sign up and are there Moderators?

Posted on another thread a few weeks ago that I thought he was underrated and underused during his loan spell here.  He’s a decent player with a good football brain - reminds me a little of David Clarkson, who was also a better player than he was given credit for by many City fans at the time. Had he remained here (Woodrow, that is) - and got some regular game time - he would have offered as much if not more than some of the stop-gaps and “ones for the future “ who’ve come and gone in recent years, including Rodri, Eisa, Engvall and Diony. Knows this league. Could do a lot worse.

Archived