IGNORED

3rd Round Ticket Prices

Bristol Rob

21 minutes ago, phantom said:

For those not happy about paying more than £10.

There's an easy solution, buy a £10 ticket and find an unused seat somewhere else in the ground there'll be plenty around 

We will end up with a half full “sold out” South Stand - that will lead to 20 threads with people moaning that the club said it was sold out when it clearly wasn’t - it will be anarchy !!

£10 not bad at all- wish all games were that cheap.

I remember not that long ago or perhaps it was when football was affordable to everyone.

If we get to the premier league get yourselves a season card because the potd will be astronomical.

I took my youngest to his first game against Sheffield Weds 3 yrs ago and that year I didn’t get a season card/ membership that year it was 49 pounds in the Dolman!

The boys have season cards now!

I use to pay 50 p in the children’s enclosure./ The price didn’t go up for yrs( basically cuz we were going through a sticky patch)

Football prices are ridiculous but we are paying for the players obscene wages.

Ah well sort of rant over c u Saturday.coyr

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

You’re probably right about the estimate but I don’t think it’s the price that will dictate the size of the gate. Shrewsbury is not an attractive prospect on a cold January Saturday with a 12.31 kick off, especially after two home games in the preceding week. 

Will be nearer double 7k, easily.

People were making the same predictions about the Bolton Cup game last season and they were nowhere near to being close.

Granted Bolton are a bigger side than Shrewsbury, but our home game before Bolton at home in the Cup was... Bolton.

4 hours ago, glen humphries said:

Can’t see us getting above the 10k mark 

Put on your glasses then

11 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Will be nearer double 7k, easily.

People were making the same predictions about the Bolton Cup game last season and they were nowhere near to being close.

Granted Bolton are a bigger side than Shrewsbury, but our home game before Bolton at home in the Cup was... Bolton.

Put on your glasses then

Ok mate.

1 hour ago, Big C said:

We had just over 10K for the Fleetwood game three years ago at the same stage and that was on a back of six straight defeats ?

People were just hedging that we couldn't be that bad!

And they'd see a win.

16 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Under 12 tickets in the Lansdown for this game: £9

Under 12 members price in the Lansdown for a league game: £5

That’s absolutely ridiculous.

Don't forget the booking fee!

2 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

But they dont have to, is my point.

Sometimes (including Millwall) people entering the Lansdown from the concourse have their tickets checked, to ensure they aren’t sneaking into more expensive seats. No doubt this will happen for the cup game.

Archived