IGNORED

Korey smith

redsocks

14 hours ago, Gratz260689 said:

He’s better than Nagy of what I’ve seen so far!! Nagy to inconsistent with smith you know what you get a organiser and a solid midfielder!!  

Sorry but you know as much  about football as you do about the English language. 

How many games has Nagy played in our season ? His first in the Championship ? 

You also fail to take into account that players are real people not images on your computer screen. They get tired , stressed , injured and deal with shit off the football pitch .

I suggest you reserve judgment until , at least the end of the season. Then I am sure you will be looking forward to a nice helping of humble pie. 

Just to add that I really rate Korey Smith as a player and top bloke but feel that a change would be good for him , as it has been for other former favourites , and the club as we look to progress the team for the next 3 or 4 years .

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Sorry but you know as much  about football as you do about the English language. 

You also fail to take into account that players are real people not images on your computer screen. They get tired , stressed , injured and deal with shit off the football pitch .

I suggest you reserve judgment until , at least the end of the season. Then I am sure you will be looking forward to a nice helping of humble pie. 

Just to add that I really rate Korey Smith as a player and top bloke but feel that a change would be good for him , as it has been for other former favourites , and the club as we look to progress the team for the next 3 or 4 years .

Someone’s tired, I stated from what I have seen of Nagy is that he’s not upto the level of a fit Korey smith at the moment!! 

He might prove me wrong or right, who knows!! 

certainly not you so back in to box lad!! 

9 hours ago, hodge said:

Something to be said for experience as well though, only 28 still so hardly on his last legs age wise if he comes back fine

Exactly but what I'm saying is that there is no rush in getting him to sign a contract with the players I have mentioned at the club. He's been injured for such a long time he's needs to show in the coming months that he is capable of still playing that the level we want. Harsh maybe for such a great servant to us but that's modern football

I’m worried he will become another Elliot, captain, cracking servant for the club, first team in the first sheet and then got injured and he may never be one the same player(please prove me wrong) Korey is loved by City fans and players alike, scoring the last minute winner against one the biggest teams in the world, he will always be remembered and go down as a cult hero for that, can he take his career forward and City even further? He’s certainly not one for the future, I’d love to keep him but we got fitter, younger players banging on the first team door

4 hours ago, marcofisher said:

What has happened to Smith that apparently he is the Messiah now he has been injured for 18 months yet before he was rated on here as a middle-of-the-road Championship midfielder?

I thought many rated him as a quality midfielder at this level

On 13/12/2019 at 07:38, Major Isewater said:

Please tell me you were there today absolute pony, no way is he better than pack let alone smith!! 

Archived