IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

• Admin
3 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Hope Bunting wins, always quite liked the bloke! Pity he's got a tough tie in MVG next!

I know the bloke isn’t doing it on purpose, but I can’t take to him because he always looks like he is smirking when he is throwing.......  an odd thing I know and one of those inexplicable things, a bit like my misophonia.....

On 22/12/2019 at 10:41, Robbored said:

It happened when the crowd got behind Lewis and were booing his opponent. its all part of the darts. When you have a partisan crowd of 3000 many of them pissed or half pissed getting behind one player it becomes like a football match

Fallon plays Dobey next and you can guarantee that the crowd will be against him.

As Kev says - if you don’t like it don’t watch it.

What do you mean it’s all part of the darts,if you think trying to hit a double is the same as playing football with Pissed up blokes booing and whistling your touch then you probably haven’t played darts,and going by what you post in the football section you haven’t played that either 

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

What do you mean it’s all part of the darts,if you think trying to hit a double is the same as playing football with Pissed up blokes booing and whistling your touch then you probably haven’t played darts,and going by what you post in the football section you haven’t played that either 

There are lots of similarities with crowds of fans at pretty much any sporting arena. Even at sacred test cricket you’ll hear signing and chants in the fashion you’ll hear the same at football, rugby and the..........darts.....

Two sports are an exception  -  tennis and snooker.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There are lots of similarities with crowds of fans at pretty much any sporting arena. Even at sacred test cricket you’ll hear signing and chants in the fashion you’ll hear the same at football, rugby and the..........darts.....

Two sports are an exception  -  tennis and snooker.

Tbf you have to be Pissed or off your tits to watch cricket 

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Not so sure about that mate 

One day someone will do a poll.

I know that quite a number of otib posters follow cricket. Both local counties have keen followers. That’ll be Gloucestershire and Somerset.........:cool2:

England cricket in all forms is avidly followed on here and England cricket has its own thread............