IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

On 14/12/2019 at 22:48, Tipps69 said:

Barney clearly gutted, asked to sum up his feelings & what’s going through his head & his reply was “nothing”!!

He doesn’t even feel like he achieved anything within the sport!! He’s clearly gutted that he’s finished his career in the first round of the worlds!!

Sad to see.

Personally feel he has some MH issues.

Lovely guy and an amazing darts player. Obviously very disappointed by the way he's gone out and his general performances but I remember him having the highest losing average(109?) a few years back against MVG and he was saying he wasn't good enough anymore.

Feel more could have been done by PDC/Sky to show the appreciation a lot of people have for Barney.

24 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Personally feel he has some MH issues.

Lovely guy and an amazing darts player. Obviously very disappointed by the way he's gone out and his general performances but I remember him having the highest losing average(109?) a few years back against MVG and he was saying he wasn't good enough anymore.

Feel more could have been done by PDC/Sky to show the appreciation a lot of people have for Barney.

Lovely guy ?

Loving the darts....

Also just read about the crisis in the BDO. Ouch after moving from the lakeside to new venue for first time in 33 years they have only sold tickets at 15% of capacity for every session. 

They are also reducing overall price fund from £354,000 to £150,000 including a 50% cut in the women's prize down from £16,000 to £8,000! All down to extra production costs and lack of sponsors. 

Only time before Barry hearn comes calling !!

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Loving the darts....

Also just read about the crisis in the BDO. Ouch after moving from the lakeside to new venue for first time in 33 years they have only sold tickets at 15% of capacity for every session. 

They are also reducing overall price fund from £354,000 to £150,000 including a 50% cut in the women's prize down from £16,000 to £8,000! All down to extra production costs and lack of sponsors. 

Only time before Barry hearn comes calling !!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/darts/bdo-cut-world-championship-prize-21187458#comments-section

Must be a combination of being very badly managed as well as the brand diminishing in value year on year. They’ve been the poor relations for years.

15 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/darts/bdo-cut-world-championship-prize-21187458#comments-section

Must be a combination of being very badly managed as well as the brand diminishing in value year on year. They’ve been the poor relations for years.

Years of in fighting and still believing that they're better than the breakaway gits of the PDC. 

Hearn offered to buy them out years ago but they knocked him back 

Darts needs the BDO though. They still run the County system, super league etc

In Hearns original offer he regonised what the BDO is good at, county darts etc. I believe he said he would wind up the BDO world champs etc and all players would become pdc players but have to go to q school like everyone else but let them continue to run all the local stuff as they have to knowledge. They passed. 

Are the BDO world champs even on TV? 

4 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

In Hearns original offer he regonised what the BDO is good at, county darts etc. I believe he said he would wind up the BDO world champs etc and all players would become pdc players but have to go to q school like everyone else but let them continue to run all the local stuff as they have to knowledge. They passed. 

Are the BDO world champs even on TV? 

Quest I believe (home of sport)

• Admin
1 hour ago, Robbored said:

No.....he comes across as really ignorant and aggressive bully. He and Lewis are the two darts players I dislike the most. Really glad they’re both out.

Having met both players on more than one occasion I can confirm they are just as bad in the flesh. 

Another I'd add to that list is James Wade, he's a complete bell end.

On the flipside Phil Taylor was always a decent bloke and Dave Chisnall is a top bloke too