IGNORED

PDC world darts

Super

• Admin

He was marking a game at the time he felt unwell. 

Hopefully no more than a blip with his diabetes and nothing more serious, but something has clearly been wrong with him for a while. 

On a side note it was nice to see Peter Wright win yesterday's competition without all his silly hair colours etc

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

Q school getting interesting this week time is running out for a few familiar names 

Sky are sweating on Fallon Sherrock getting a tour card so they can put her in the Premier league this year. She has no room for error so today and tomorrow will be key to her future. 

This can be the only reason the premier league participants haven't  been named as they always name them on the day of the world final. 

Edited by Barry Sheene
Spelling again?

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

I can't see she merits a place right now.   If you want to chuck a wildcard in throw someone like Rydz in because in a shorter format like the PL I think he'll be absolutely electric. 

Absolutely right. Rydz would be an excellent choice. He’d need to do something about his comb over tho………:cool2:

1 minute ago, TomF said:

I can't see she merits a place right now.   If you want to chuck a wildcard in throw someone like Rydz in because in a shorter format like the PL I think he'll be absolutely electric. 

I agree with You Tom but of course it's all about entertainment and Sky will see Fallon as top entertainment weekly so it's vital she has a tour card so they can't be acussed of pushing in ahead of a callum Rydz or a Luke Humphires

• Admin

European Tour Card Winners

Jose Justicia

Brian Raman

Luc Peters

Krzysztof Kciuk

Mario Vandenbogaerde

Jules van Dongen

Kevin Doets

Tony Martinez

Danny Jansen

Radek Szaganski

Damian Mol

Jimmy Hendriks

Ricardo Pietreczko

Vladimir Andersen

Rowby-John Rodriguez

UK Tour Card Winners

James Wilson

Darren Webster

Ross Montgomery

Josh Rock

Jamie Clark

Ted Evetts

Connor Scutt

Richie Burnett

Kevin Burness

Scott Waites

Nathan Rafferty

Cameron Menzies

John O’Shea

George Killington

Mickey Mansell

Nick Fullwell

Shaun Wilkinson

39 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

She probably would beat me, but I haven’t thrown a dart for 30 years or more, no idea, nor do I care what she earns, good luck to her.

I’m 100% sure she’d hammer you and do it with class and dignity. I’m a little shocked an admin is such a sexist pig publicly.