IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Match Day 22

Septic Peg

What the hell is going on with us at home. Lifeless, pedestrian awful passing and not one shot on target. We look like we've played every day this week and are completely flat and devoid of any game plan. They really could be out of sight by now and have had a host of great chances. 

This is the darkest timeline, I'm looking at Szmodics, Semenyo and O'Dowda for help!

This could be a big game for any one of them. Go do something!

It's too many players again having off days. And we're get out muscled again as well. Glad to see something kicking off at half time. Let's get at em.

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

Too backwards looking. Every time we have the ball we look backwards. Easy to defend a lead against.

Some around me are saying that it looked like there was some sort of aggro as LJ went down the tunnel - I don't know how true this is, did anyone see anything?

Def looked like it was kicking off

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

Too backwards looking. Every time we have the ball we look backwards. Easy to defend a lead against.

Some around me are saying that it looked like there was some sort of aggro as LJ went down the tunnel - I don't know how true this is, did anyone see anything?

https://twitter.com/GeeMacGee/status/1205878926624600064?s=20

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Ironic, considering you find every little thing to be something to wet the bed about.

Not really. Just say it how it is. We are piss poor....and performance wise, we  stagnated and have been going backwards for some time 

A whole new look midfield....same old issues. Not to mention absolutely woeful up top 

The one common denominator is our bang average coach. It doesn't matter how many players we buy or sell, he won't turn us into a top 6 team over a 46 game season 

2 minutes ago, CityCiderEd said:

What the hell is going on with us at home. Lifeless, pedestrian awful passing and not one shot on target. We look like we've played every day this week and are completely flat and devoid of any game plan. They really could be out of sight by now and have had a host of great chances. 

We’ve had 3 great chances and they’ve had 2 excluding the very good hit for the goal. 

Its not been amazing but at same time we are a bit unlucky to be losing. 

Just now, Chris_Brown said:

Couldn't tell what happens but looked like a bit of a scuffle, everyone ran to tunnel at HT. Bit of drama between the dugouts during first half.

Pathethic football we play. Blackburn and Milwall are miles away better than us in two games. They do not have our money even if you combine them....Few seasons ago we could have some excuses but we play like shit even if we spend more on our players. We look like we need a CM, a striker and another CB to pair with Kalas. 

Archived