IGNORED

This is like it was under O'Driscoll.

Fuber

5 minutes ago, Prinny said:

But he can only sort it out in January.

So it'll be like this until then.

How many windows does he need to sort it out.  He has had more than enough. Why would you think  yet another window will change his constant tinkering with the team and tactics and his complete inability to be consistent over a season. He is unable to solve this problem.

4 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

How many windows does he need to sort it out.  He has had more than enough. Why would you think  yet another window will change his constant tinkering with the team and tactics and his complete inability to be consistent over a season. He is unable to solve this problem.

Exactly. Our January windows haven't exactly been a success in most seasons 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

7th and dropping....

This time last week we were 4th and rising, form changes...

Just now, gamon said:

Time to say goodbye and find someone who knows how to manage a top end championship team.

If we sacked him 6 years after we were bottom of league 1 it’d be plain embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

But Benik Afobe got injured, and we sold Adam Webster really late in the window so he wasn't replaced.

Those are the two areas we lack in IMO. If everyone knows that, it's easier to fix this roster than it is to tear it all down and start again.

There are only two consistently good teams in this league. Don't pretend we're the inconsistent one.

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

This time last week we were 4th and rising, form changes...

If we sacked him 6 years after we were bottom of league 1 it’d be plain embarrassing 

LJ's getting credit for Cotts' work? 

When the fu** did that happen? 

14 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Didn’t realise we were 7th in the championship under SOD

Pathetic post, too many city fans willing to bend over and accept mediocrity from a rank middle manager. Attitude like this will continue to serve up the complete bollox we've been dished up at home for the last two years. 

If you can't see it you know the square root of **** all

Johnson’s doing a good job but my god it’s so shit to watch at home, if wasn’t for meeting up with my mates to have a few ciders I honestly wouldn’t bother watching, he needs to sort out our home form quickly, a bit of entertainment would be good, really looking forward to who lj blames for this latest defeat, he certainly won’t blame himself.

Just now, Fuber said:

Its the inconsitancy and identity.

Its been 4 years, my patience is wearing thin.

People who can't see beyond right now wont respond to this. We are 7th so everything is fine. Next week we will be 10th so wont be the end of the world blah blah blah.The fact the players look clueless on how they are supposed to play doesnt matter. I see no signs of progression on the pitch. No matter how many players he signs.

Again, can someone please tell me why we have no philosophy on how we want to play? After 4 years in charge? Its dull. The footballs getting worse if anything.

15 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Hang on, Blackburn made 6 changes from Wednesday. Tinkering isn't always a bad thing.

3 minutes ago, Prinny said:

But Benik Afobe got injured, and we sold Adam Webster really late in the window so he wasn't replaced.

Those are the two areas we lack in IMO. If everyone knows that, it's easier to fix this roster than it is to tear it all down and start again.

There are only two consistently good teams in this league. Don't pretend we're the inconsistent one.

Stevie wonder could see we were going to sell Webster so that’s no excuse,as for a forward I don’t even think Benik would be scoring with these performances 

3 minutes ago, Fuber said:

LJ's getting credit for Cotts' work? 

When the fu** did that happen? 

When did I give him credit? All I said is that with where we’ve come from it’s embarrassing people want to sack the manager when we’re 7th in the championship...

And Cotts works well have taken us back to league one

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

People who can't see beyond right now wont respond to this. We are 7th so everything is fine. Next week we will be 10th so wont be the end of the world blah blah blah.The fact the players look clueless on how they are supposed to play doesnt matter. I see no signs of progression on the pitch. No matter how many players he signs.

Again, can someone please tell me why we have no philosophy on how we want to play? After 4 years in charge? Its dull. The footballs getting worse if anything.

Johnson will say we need to get our identity back,trouble is nobody knows what that is including lee.

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Stevie wonder could see we were going to sell Webster so that’s no excuse,as for a forward I don’t even think Benik would be scoring with these performances 

I think Afobe would make our midfield come alive a bit.  Strikers today were shocking

This might not be popular... or maybe it will be, but I thought the same after Millwall and I thought the same after the second half today.

Today was also the first time I have left early since.... Sean O'Driscoll.

For the record I am an LJ fan, but this is not good.

1 minute ago, Bristolboy_06 said:

How fickle are the majority of you lot? Does my ******* head in all this ‘Johnson’ out bollocks. Since when have we been a top 10 championship side? Nearly 12 years ago... look at the budgets of the teams around us. Get a grip **** me

Are you happy watching us at home over the last 2 seasons if you are I’ll have some of what you’re on ,it’s absolutely shit 

Archived