IGNORED

Streakys Back !!

westonred

Time to get rid of LJ I'm affraid !!! He cant seem to motivate the players to play well at home we've dropped out of the play off places. Lets be fair we've been lucky to be there anyway . Lets get a new guy in to freshen things up and take up before its too late

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Time to get rid of JL I'm affraid !!! He cant seem to motivate the players to play well at home we've dropped out of the play off places. Lets be fair we've been lucky to be there anyway . Lets get a new guy in to freshen things up and take up before its too late

Who is JL?

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Time to get rid of JL I'm affraid !!! He cant seem to motivate the players to play well at home we've dropped out of the play off places. Lets be fair we've been lucky to be there anyway . Lets get a new guy in to freshen things up and take up before its too late

Is that really Jon Lansdown's job?

8 minutes ago, westonred said:

Time to get rid of LJ I'm affraid !!! He cant seem to motivate the players to play well at home we've dropped out of the play off places. Lets be fair we've been lucky to be there anyway . Lets get a new guy in to freshen things up and take up before its too late

The bloke is untouchable .....

He isn't going anywhere.  Just like the club...

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Two bad performances, after two very good ones. Get some perspective 

Two very bad performances after playing very well against Hudds , we played well at Fulham but rode our luck and were lucky to get the win. We are shipping too many goals and are not creating enough at BS3 I think the squad is good enough so who else can you blame ?

1 minute ago, bcfcbulgaria said:

Come on mate, Fulham lost three in a row... there's ups and downs in that very very tough league. Let's get behind the lads and the gaffer. COYR

Yeah I've given LJ all the support in the past but it's every season we flatter to deceive and around Xmas time we mess it up. Today and Tues were awful and a talented squad cant seem to jel under LJ's leadership

Just now, JBFC II said:

So when we won the two in a row beforehand I presume you were asking for him to get a pay rise?

Just now, JBFC II said:

So when we won the two in a row beforehand I presume you were asking for him to get a pay rise?

Haha no not quite i didn't get that excited because i knew what was around the corner Visiting teams know how to play against us now at home and we struggle to break well organised teams down t home

8 minutes ago, pillred said:

And why would that be?

Every time we lose a thread like this appears, yes we played badly last two home games, and tbh I think this is a pretty crucial season for LJ. Steve wants playoffs and we miss out again by finishing 8th-10th, I think Lee will be gone this time (some may laugh but just my opinion) 

1 minute ago, westonred said:

Haha no not quite i didn't get that excited because i knew what was around the corner Visiting teams know how to play against us now at home and we struggle to break well organised teams down t home

Completely agree, what that doesn’t mean though is that Johnson should now go after 2 poor games

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Completely agree, what that doesn’t mean though is that Johnson should now go after 2 poor games

Its not just 2 games though is it ? We''ve been poor at home for a couple of seasons now we've scrapped through games, lucky to get wins, lost to teams we ought to be smashing etc 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Two losses is a streak? T@sser. 

Go and support Man City if you can’t hack a couple of losses 

Surely people can worry after 3 losses in 5?! Don't you think the Fulham fans are tearing their hair out right now?

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Two losses is a streak? T@sser. 

Go and support Man City if you can’t hack a couple of losses 

Thanks Dave no need for insults is there i have been supporting City for over 50 years been on preseason tours followed them all over the country so i think im within my rights to give my opinion on a forum thats what there for if you dont agree with my opinion you haven't got to be rude have you

Just now, westonred said:

Thanks Dave no need for insults is there i have been supporting City for over 50 years been on preseason tours followed them all over the country so i think im within my rights to give my opinion on a forum thats what there for if you dont agree with my opinion you haven't got to be rude have you

I apologise. Pissed off with fans who turn so quickly 

Archived