IGNORED

Bring back Taylor Moore

David Brent

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

He was injured. Doing extended warm up before the game. So not dropped for no reason

He must have done 20 minutes of 3/4 pace running up and down the pitch. He looked very focused . 

I feel we need to play 3 at the back including him. Then with Jay Dasilva back and a midfield that includes Korey Smith I’d feel slightly more optimistic. 

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Not that i know of. Just took it that he is getting back to full fitness so doing fitness session before the game

Ok. So was on the bench previous two games unused where he has been for a while except when he had a knock. So when was the last time he started?

Just now, GTFABM said:

You can’t say he was dropped when he was injured though. Being dropped implies he was playing regularly which he hasn’t since he was injured. 

He was dropped to the bench after the Barnsley game, at Cardfiff he was on the bench. He seemed to be the one carrying the can for losing two goals at the death. So yeah he was dropped. The only time he was not on the bench was when he picked up a knock.

Anyway we could go back and forth with semantics. The point is we are playing two big guys in central defence (Williams to be fair is playing well) which makes us far less mobile breaking forward. WEbster gave us that last season. Moore has that ability. 

2 hours ago, David Brent said:

I feel like we’ve missed his ability to bring the ball out of defence. Nagy kept dropping back to bring the  ball out but it’s so easy for the away team to defend. 

Bring back for sure but we lost today due to our terrible midfield. 

17 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

He was dropped to the bench after the Barnsley game, at Cardfiff he was on the bench. He seemed to be the one carrying the can for losing two goals at the death. So yeah he was dropped. The only time he was not on the bench was when he picked up a knock.

Anyway we could go back and forth with semantics. The point is we are playing two big guys in central defence (Williams to be fair is playing well) which makes us far less mobile breaking forward. WEbster gave us that last season. Moore has that ability. 

He was taken off injured in the Barnsley game and we conceeded twice after he'd gone off.

As Williams is unlikely to be here next season, towards the end of this one we should be looking at more opportunities to building Moore and Kallas as the centre back partnership going forward.

2 hours ago, David Brent said:

I feel like we’ve missed his ability to bring the ball out of defence. Nagy kept dropping back to bring the  ball out but it’s so easy for the away team to defend. 

I'm puzzled how a bloke as limited & immobile as Williams can get in the side ahead of Moore...sure ain't forward looking.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Was he down to start pre match?

Watched him running up and down in front of the lans down stand before the match. Not sure why ? He did look free running with no issues but I cant understand why he was doing this on the pitch if he had no way of starting in the 11. Perhaps it was the pre match entertainment as in the end it was the only excitement on the pitch today 

Archived