IGNORED

Midfield

Super

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

Blackburn made SIX changes today from Wednesday night.

They looked a lot sharper.

You'd have thought the Millwall game on Tuesday was a clear indication that LJ needed to change the midfield today, some players desperately needed a rest. He's started the same four in there for the last four games. COD and Smith should've started for Nagy and HNM

2 hours ago, redsocks said:

Were is korey smith.2 shit performances from our midfielders and still he sits on the bench.like I said before he is still the best midfielder we have so come on Johnson play him before our season goes tits up again.

Totally agree... the answer there in front of him, bet he chomping at the bit to earn a contract n still in my eyes the best midfielder we got

1 hour ago, scrumpy88 said:

Brownhill chips in with the odd goal but apart from that goes missing too often, Must be agent talk that prem clubs are interested, no where near that level yet 

This!!!! I just fail to see the hype. 
If we are being offered huge sums then i’m sorry, snap their hands off!

3 hours ago, Prinny said:

Condensed space due to lack of forwards having the ability to stretch the play. Why is Andi Weimann dropping short? How do we score when he does that?

Lack of ball playing central defender to create space. Kalas was horrific. Williams had to bring the ball forwards, how does he get back if he does that?

What is Massengo meant to do? He's not going to burst past people. I thought he was the worst of the three by a mile. He looked his age today. Where was his movement?

Nagy played terribly but he was the one turning and trying to play forwards. He also had to come collect the ball of the central defenders all the time. He was doing his Marlon Pack impression, it was awful, by that i mean it looked just like him.

Brownhill on the left I'm happy to pan LJ for. Brownhill and Hunt, or Pereira and Eliasson. Pick one for the right hand side. The other combos don't work so well.

Us at 1-0 down to a big quick pressing team was always going to look like that. But when we're ahead it looks great. So pick your poison unless you believe we have players for all situations.

Spot on.

kalas clearly not fit and it showed. I know fans desperate for attacking football at home  but if there was ever a day for 5 3 2 it was today and Tuesday. 

On 14/12/2019 at 22:09, phantom said:

Midfield full of show ponies. 

Brilliant at tippy tappy football but not one of them put their foot in hard over the past two home games 

Interceptions and intense pressing in periods can supersede the going in hard a bit to then give a bit of a platform for the more possession based play.

Problem is, we didn't do that either!

On 14/12/2019 at 17:53, RedDave said:

Did you watch Huddersfield or Fulham games?

On 14/12/2019 at 17:55, Super said:

Did you watch millwall and blackburn?

These are common spats on here - but they are usually between people who watch the games on dodgy live streams and post on here every few minutes during the games - continually looking down at a keyboard means it’s even more obvious they are not watching the games properly...it’s impossible  to accurately assess a midfield partnership by just watching a stream that follows the ball ... sorry to stick my hooter in ...

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

These are common spats on here - but they are usually between people who watch the games on dodgy live streams and post on here every few minutes during the games - continually looking down at a keyboard means it’s even more obvious they are not watching the games properly...it’s impossible  to accurately assess a midfield partnership by just watching a stream that follows the ball ... sorry to stick my hooter in ...

Thank god im not one of them!

Archived