IGNORED

How much do we give LJ in January?

scrumpy88

Just now, scrumpy88 said:

Everyone saying about signing reinforcements in January but how much do we give LJ to spend? 

He has spent millions of pounds since he’s been here and still playing god awful football most weeks. Do we just let him keep spending and hope he gets it right? 

Sod all

P45

13 minutes ago, scrumpy88 said:

Everyone saying about signing reinforcements in January but how much do we give LJ to spend? 

He has spent millions of pounds since he’s been here and still playing god awful football most weeks. Do we just let him keep spending and hope he gets it right? 

Id rather we give him a severence package 

15 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

Sod all

P45

4 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Beat me too it

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Id rather we give him a severence package 

Second match in succession he has not spoken to the media. 

WTF has happened for us to become god awful?

SL must be fuming and if he isn't then he is considering his options!!!

31 minutes ago, scrumpy88 said:

Just pay up his contract is the easier option 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think the anomaly was more the games against Huddersfield and Fulham. 

Maybe.

However what I will say is that we were all moaning about injuries and how our second team had kept us in contact two months ago. We are only Desilva and Afobi short of having everyone fit. The last two games have been awful. Utter nonsense! 

Just now, REDOXO said:

Maybe.

However what I will say is that we were all moaning about injuries and how our second team had kept us in contact two months ago. We are only Desilva and Afobi short of having everyone fit. The last two games have been awful. Utter nonsense! 

But pretty much all of the games have been rubbish. Win lose or draw, we’ve been treated to good football maybe 3 times this season. It’s not good enough with this squad. 

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Christ what a fickle bunch we are...

Not sure about that 21500 today and outstanding away support, nothing fickle about that. The last two games we have been gutless, useless and bereft of intent. Its not fickle to state what is in front of us, just stating the bleeding obvious

Can’t believe how anti LJ this forum becomes at a drop of a hat. We’ve had injury nightmares and are still very in the play off mix. Maybe home performances would be better if the crowd weren’t so quick to turn on every player? Must feel like playing away!

Johnson IN.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

But pretty much all of the games have been rubbish. Win lose or draw, we’ve been treated to good football maybe 3 times this season. It’s not good enough with this squad. 

Not sure I care about much more than results. However to get a result we have got to have the ball occasionally and yes with the squad we have we should be able to get results.

27 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

Just seen the post match interview new buzz word today powder puff.

If there is any term that describes someone as more puny than "powder-puff" that is the word that applies to most of our players today.

There were some real wimps out there.

And Judo sessions are definitely not the answer.

3 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Last two games have been bad you’re right but don’t be so short sighted. The way this forum just turns on LJ after a couple of bad performances is genuinely embarrassing. 

Yes there is a short fuse currently with LJ. Of that there is no doubt.

However I am not sure how any clubs supporters, at a club that has spent millions on players, stadium, academy and training ground, would react to the shambles of the last two home games. 

Our home form is never great, but people get behind him as above with good attendances and away support and have for pretty much all of his time here, regardless of what is said on a faceless forum.

People leaving with 15 minutes to go twice in four days says it all and there is nowhere to hide

We are embarrassingly light weight when faced with power. LJ himself said five minutes ago we are powder puff. The reaction to whats happening right now is predictable regardless of what has happened in the past. The implication that people are waiting to pounce at anytime  there is a problem is not as accurate as you think. We will have great away followings and a big home crowd over Xmas despite of everything, again!  

59 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Can’t believe how anti LJ this forum becomes at a drop of a hat. We’ve had injury nightmares and are still very in the play off mix. Maybe home performances would be better if the crowd weren’t so quick to turn on every player? Must feel like playing away!

Johnson IN.

The crowd were pretty bloody patient until it became obvious that the team and manager had absolutely no idea how to get back into the game.

Too easy to blame the fans. The home form, and style of play is piss poor, and generally has been during LJ's time as boss.

Criticism tonight is fair by me.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

The crowd were pretty bloody patient until became obvious that the team and manager had absolutely no idea how to get back into the game.

Too easy to blame the fans. The home form, and style of play is piss poor, and generally has been under LJ.

I heard ‘supporters’ around me getting on players backs in the 5th minute. I remember laughing and noting the time. My favourite early comment was ‘play the pass you blonde haired c***’ when Hunt held the ball. We are a poor fan base at home. We need to learn to back our bloody team, and help rather than hinder them. 

Archived