IGNORED

Check out Tomlins goal today....

Montpelierblue

6 minutes ago, Keyardiv said:

There’s more.

Such natural talent, he could have made it to the top years ago if he had applied himself properly. Never thought I’d have said this last year, but he will be the most important signing we make if he signs a new deal. It does amaze me how some players have absolute blinders in the last year of their contract......

2 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

Such natural talent, he could have made it to the top years ago if he had applied himself properly. Never thought I’d have said this last year, but he will be the most important signing we make if he signs a new deal. It does amaze me how some players have absolute blinders in the last year of their contract......

That’s what he does. Impresses/tries when looking for a contract and then proceeds to act/play like a **** once he’s comfortable again. 

If someone could get him on a rolling yearly contract they’d have a good player. 

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

How can people watch that and not want him back ?

Seriously???

Who would want him back? Get him back on loan when he is after a new contract and he will be unplayable and look a right genius, sign him up on 25k per week straight after and he will turn into a complete and utter bell end who upsets the whole club. He will retire and probably regret why he never put it all in, and played at the very top for a top team - because he does have the talent, just a shocking attitude. He didn't exactly do a lot on loan at Posh last season ffs - that should tell you all you need to know about the person/player.

With about 5 points separating 3rd to 14th place the playoffs are there for anyone who can be consistent. You beat Fulham away then lose two at home, you couldn’t predict that stuff, it is what you have to love about the championship, the relentlessness of it all too. We have Preston and Millwall at home next,  could get six points, could get none.....Millwall looking good at mo.

19 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

I refuse to believe this is serious 

Having just watched two games in a week where we are crying out for creativity watching Tomlin do what he does whilst 3-0 against Leeds makes it hard to watch, knowing if on form etc he could be the difference in close games. 

But you're right I was joking about Tomlin but not about getting some creativity into our team.

18 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Having just watched two games in a week where we are crying out for creativity watching Tomlin do what he does whilst 3-0 against Leeds makes it hard to watch, knowing if on form etc he could be the difference in close games. 

But you're right I was joking about Tomlin but not about getting some creativity into our team.

Can agree there could do with another quality winger and get rid of the likes of Watkins and Adelakun. Maybe recalling Paterson as another option could help. Definitely not a Tomlin type player though 

I'm happy enough without Tomlin on balance, his antics here the reason but otoh he could and still can light up a game.

As well as the great moments though, he seems to be finding some form. Remember reading that he was back in shape etc in the summer, and getting his way back in- seems to have started showing it more for a couple of months. Measuring it not just by great moments but by his output- goals and assists.

15 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

We know!! He knew his time was up at Bournemouth, so had to turn it on with us, either to show us or others what he could do. Played games all summer, and personally once that went on and on, we should have pulled the plug. Became toxic whilst under contract, unfit and lazy, and had to go. The circle of Tomlin just continues, and will do so until he retires.

Personally couldn't care less what happens to him, but I think the best move for Cardiff is to get rid. I spoke to a cardiff supporter I know when the rumours of him going to you started, and said "depending on which version you get, he'll either be the best signing you'll make, or will look like the worst player ever". I think you've probably seen both sides haven't you?

Archived