IGNORED

Early leavers

City fan 1982

5 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I never leave early but my mind was made up with the announcement that parsons st station was shut. I had to catch connecting train at temple meads at 17.44. So had no choice but to leave early for the 40 min walk to get my train.

The station wasn't shut it was the road.

13 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

The announcement didn’t make it clear as to whether it was Parson Street (the road) or Parson Street (the station) that was closed. Many fans around me left after the announcement was made.

It did say due to a police incident the road parsons street was shut. To be fair it's been shut since 1.30pm , sounds like a nasty assault. Not football related. 

Awful game, I was actually surprised how many were still in game at final whistle. 

24 minutes ago, dave36 said:

I though the exodus was people rushing to see what the police incident was! Potentially much more interesting than we saw on the pitch

Was there till the end. Not of loyalty just could not believe what I was watching.  One of the most inept displays from a City side I have seen in 50 years.

Apart from Williams header and the Hunt ball in did we create a chance?  Did we have any shots at goal?   Slow on the move everybody behind the ball. Counter attack what's that?

Sorry to say we are a side built in the managers image, I don't see any January signings making any difference Jono will not set a side up any different. 

• Admin
43 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

I switched sky off as soon as Milwalls second went in - we looked that bereft of any creativity and I always stay or watch until the bitter end

To be fair we shouldn't have come back after Millwall's second Tuesday night

Two piss poor performances in a row certainly isn't what we're about 

• Admin
1 minute ago, stephenkibby. said:

Was there till the end. Not of loyalty just could not believe what I was watching.  One of the most inept displays from a City side I have seen in 50 years.

Apart from Williams header and the Hunt ball in did we create a chance?  Did we have any shots at goal?   Slow on the move everybody behind the ball. Counter attack what's that?

Sorry to say we are a side built in the managers image, I don't see any January signings making any difference Jono will not set a side up any different. 

100% spot on @stephenkibby.

45 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Thank you. Finally the penny is beginning to drop.

I did not go today because I'm sick of the boring play, the negative tactics and the constant changing of formations and tactics.

I actually laughed, listening to RB when the match started and we conceded within a minute, and I've been supporting City for 70 years. I do not believe that Johnson and Lansdown can actually see how peed off many of us are.

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

Bit of an overreaction there StephenK - I’m not saying it was a great watch, far from it but Nagy and Massengo were both way below the quality that we’ve previously seen from them both. Massengo getting caught in possession that led to the killer second goal.

City did create chances, Williams missing a free header to equalise, Eliasson forcing a cracking save and Famara being an inch away from a Hunt Cross.

What let City down was the two midfielders being way,way under par and that led to the slow tempo and lack of momentum. Nagy was eventually replaced 

Fortunately City have over a week to recover and prepare to a very tough trip to Hillsborough...............:cool2:

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bit of an overreaction there StephenK - I’m not saying it was a great watch, far from it but Nagy and Massengo were both way below the quality that we’ve previously seen from them both. Massengo getting caught in possession that led to the killer second goal.

City did create chances, Williams missing a free header to equalise, Eliasson forcing a cracking save and Famara being an inch away from a Hunt Cross.

What let City down was the two midfielders being way,way under par and that led to the slow tempo and lack of momentum. Nagy was eventually replaced 

Fortunately City have over a week to recover and prepare to a very tough trip to Hillsborough...............:cool2:

Well that sounds like a game we deserved to win, For me it was nothing of the sort. Blackburn so deserved to win today.

If our win at Fulham was  deserved when we under the cosh for long periods of the game please enlighten me how Blackburn didn't deserve that win today?

11 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Well that sounds like a game we deserved to win, For me it was nothing of the sort. Blackburn so deserved to win today.

If our win at Fulham was  deserved when we under the cosh for long periods of the game please enlighten me how Blackburn didn't deserve that win today?

Where did I say that Blackburn didn’t deserve to win today? My point is that City were far too lightweight in midfield but despite that still managed to create chances - which we failed to take.

You reckon today was the most inept display that you’ve seen in 50 years - that has to be a massive overreaction your part. Can you not remember getting beaten 0-5 by Wolves ( mascot punch up) and 0-6 by Cardiff? That later defeat was most inept performance I can recall seeing at AG........jeez.......that was so humiliating and I still cringe thinking about in now..........:facepalm:

Archived