IGNORED

Flying the flag (well towel).

Tipps69

25 minutes ago, Meh said:

Christmassy ?

That’s one thing I’ve found weird, there are houses with Christmas decorations up in the sun, things like icicles hanging from the roof in 25 degrees heat. And Christmas songs being played while it’s not cold just feels strange but I could definitely get used to it & I’ve had the invitation to stay here which is more than a little tempting.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Down in sunny New Zealand for a few weeks but unfortunately back just after Christmas!
How’s the weather back in Blighty?

433CB6A9-B7CA-48EF-A5E1-0A7735844F77.thumb.jpeg.fc85eb72549f5a35b1c7902000ff4cb6.jpeg

Sorry don't recognise the badge or the date shown?

Which club sells useful things like beach towels with that identity? :dunno:

10 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

That’s one thing I’ve found weird, there are houses with Christmas decorations up in the sun, things like icicles hanging from the roof in 25 degrees heat. And Christmas songs being played while it’s not cold just feels strange but I could definitely get used to it & I’ve had the invitation to stay here which is more than a little tempting.

See, I would hate that , Christmas has to be wintery.

26 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

See, I would hate that , Christmas has to be wintery.

That's what my son, over from Perth, is saying. He's loving it, well apart from coming to the Gate with me last Saturday!

OTH we've been over there in Dec and I love the sun and the heat with Christmas decs. Though glad we're not there this year been a bit hot!

Grass is always greener, eh!

Archived