IGNORED

Best young player in the Championship - get voting for Han

WarksRobin

These things are so pointless. Fans just vote for their player so it doesn't mean anything.

Maybe Han is the best teenager, or at least probably best 18 year old. 

A 22 year old has a huge advantage being 4 years older.

Massengo will likely be the best young player in this division in a few years.

51 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

These things are so pointless. Fans just vote for their player so it doesn't mean anything.

Maybe Han is the best teenager, or at least probably best 18 year old. 

A 22 year old has a huge advantage being 4 years older.

Massengo will likely be the best young player in this division in a few years.

Assume from your last sentence you’ve given up all hope of us progressing in an upward trajectory anytime soon?! I’m with you on that ...

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Assume from your last sentence you’ve given up all hope of us progressing in an upward trajectory anytime soon?! I’m with you on that ...

Well he might be the best young player before that. But he will be much better at 21/22 than he is at 18 I would imagine.

Surely he gets more credit for being 18 within his first 20 pro games in his career? Bowen is 23 tomorrow with 130 professional appearances. Of course he is better. Seems a pointless exercise.

HNM maybe most impressive for his age and experience but Bellingham gets a shout at that as well. 

From who I have seen this season Ben White easily the most impressive for me. Absolute class and I hope he goes back to Brighton in Jan to play or a sale. Would seriously weaken Leeds. He has been their Webster to their Flint(Jannson). As good or better defender and better footballer. Bright future for him imo

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Surely he gets more credit for being 18 within his first 20 pro games in his career? Bowen is 23 tomorrow with 130 professional appearances. Of course he is better. Seems a pointless exercise.

HNM maybe most impressive for his age and experience but Bellingham gets a shout at that as well. 

From who I have seen this season Ben White easily the most impressive for me. Absolute class and I hope he goes back to Brighton in Jan to play or a sale. Would seriously weaken Leeds. He has been their Webster to their Flint(Jannson). As good or better defender and better footballer. Bright future for him imo

At 23 I fully expect HNM to be playing for one of the big clubs. Bowen at 23 is playing for Hull...

19 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Begs the question when we sold webster, whether we asked about white as part of the deal? 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I meant the last sentence in your previous post suggested we’d still be in this division in a few years time ...

Well I am assuming we will be. But more a case of if we are, then Han will likely be one of the best, maybe even the best young player at this level by then imo.

Archived