IGNORED

Pay on the day at Sheffield Wednesday

Bobby kellard hero

2 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Any chance of you becoming the slo Davefevs , always in the know speaks with sense in the radio , remains impartial , liked by many ...actually answers fans questions you sir are just what the fans need ..

Think Jerry much more qualified than me....I am a mere boy in comparison!

17 hours ago, bengalcub said:

Any chance of you becoming the slo Davefevs , always in the know speaks with sense in the radio , remains impartial , liked by many ...actually answers fans questions you sir are just what the fans need ..

Our new SLO has only been in post a week and you want to replace him? 

And yes our SLO is Jerry and apparently the Gas SLO is Tom...and which one of the cartoon characters was smarter ?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Our new SLO has only been in post a week and you want to replace him? 

And yes our SLO is Jerry and apparently the Gas SLO is Tom...and which one of the cartoon characters was smarter ?

Still awaiting his arrival on here

I did notice someone asked him on Twitter if he was going to post on here but there was no reply

Jerry is a top bloke tbf, think the job is perfectly suited for him. 

Definitely one of us rather than some random the club have found who doesn't support/get us. 

I wonder if the club will discourage him from posting on here like they did with the last SLO. Hopefully not!

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

For a team who average 20k at home I disagree. Especially when you look at other clubs but hats off to those going.

Other clubs are geographically much better placed than us and have a larger history, meaning they have more fans across the country. 

A large percentage of our fan base now (more than most other clubs I’d say) is families who would struggle to go away so near Christmas so the 20k point doesn’t really have legs

18 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Other clubs are geographically much better placed than us and have a larger history, meaning they have more fans across the country. 

A large percentage of our fan base now (more than most other clubs I’d say) is families who would struggle to go away so near Christmas so the 20k point doesn’t really have legs

Large percentage of families? Only at the top of the Lansdown perhaps and not sure how many ST's are sold there - not a huge number up there most games.

A large percentage of our fan base are blokes aged 50+ I'd say. Quite a few women of a similar age. They've done it all before and won't be enthused at the thought of going to Hillsboro' for a mid day ko on the Sunday before Christmas.

A high percentage of those going will not be Bristol based imo., we've got a fair number of exiles up that way.

Archived