IGNORED

don't take the mick when I talk about flying to away games

Never to the dark side

John.....it’s not personal to you when posters take the piss - it’s more to do with the way you describe  your journeys. You are a legend on here. The most unique posters on otib and long may it continue.

I mean - who can forget your subbutio set up showing how the goals were scored.....That’s a legendary post imv.

12 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Is this their way of making back the money for FFP & failing to sell their stadium to theirselves properly?

£1600 for that? That’s a real Happy Christmas from Wednesday to their ‘customers’.

£1600?

It'll go through their accounts as £1,600,000!

14 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Is this their way of making back the money for FFP & failing to sell their stadium to theirselves properly?

£1600 for that? That’s a real Happy Christmas from Wednesday to their ‘customers’.

They're not forcing anyone to buy it.

15 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Bit desperate padding out the list with 'free time' and separating the flights out and back. I'm surprised they didn't add the oxygen you're breathing on the way as a bonus. 

A match worn shirt for each person which can be signed on the plane on the way back. Have they thought this through, who is going to have which shirts as some are more popular than others. Knowing my luck i would end up with Marley's shirt if we did similar...but i guess there wouldn't be a queue for his signing?

2 hours ago, RedM said:

A match worn shirt for each person which can be signed on the plane on the way back. Have they thought this through, who is going to have which shirts as some are more popular than others. Knowing my luck i would end up with Marley's shirt if we did similar...but i guess there wouldn't be a queue for his signing?

Marley wouldn't be in the plane...... he'd be out on the wing.

Archived