IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 23

Septic Peg

Just now, REDOXO said:

THE LAST TWO GAMES WE HAVE BEEN UTTER SHIT. Something had to change. Well here we are. Back to where we were a couple of weeks ago but not losing at ht. 

personally I could not care less about how “entertaining” we are, not one Jot. Points are all I’m interested in! This is what LJ will be judged on at the end of the season by everyone 

I understand what you’re saying mate but you can’t be happy watching this, it’s completely shocking, we can’t string to passes together, let’s hope for a better second half , coyr.

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

THE LAST TWO GAMES WE HAVE BEEN UTTER SHIT. Something had to change. Well here we are. Back to where we were a couple of weeks ago but not losing at ht. 

personally I could not care less about how “entertaining” we are, not one Jot. Points are all I’m interested in! This is what LJ will be judged on at the end of the season by everyone 

Couple of weeks ago we won at Fulham!! Same shape we used for the 2 losing home games too...

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes but being entertaining implies you are at least looking like scoring.  And scoring is a benefit in football.

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

Yes but being entertaining implies you are at least looking like scoring.  And scoring is a benefit in football.

Entertaining implies nothing of the sort. I’ve seen many entertaining sides go down. Arsenal for example one titles and cups with the idea 1:0 to the Arsenal. Just keep solid. That’s it for now. 

Archived