IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Day 23

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Never a pen but don’t it distract you from the fact we have been useless going forward again. Not getting any decent strikers if we are in 13th come January

We set up today to soak pressure and play on counter we’ve had 2 great chances and haven’t took them again I’m not a fan of Johnson but I don’t get why you have be so negative when it’s a poor decision by the ref that’s costed us a Decent point away from home tbh

1 minute ago, Jacki said:

What a ridiculous pen decision that was. Soft as shit. Never a pen but the attacker was going nowhere.... no need for Rowe to make the challenge in that position either. 

Our decision making all over the pitch has been abysmal. It was a very soft penalty, but in all honesty we don’t deserve anything.

It’s not a pen but also can’t defend this performance in any shape or form. Weird one to digest. 

Doesn’t know our best team and only really have JD out injured now so can’t use that as the excuse. COD in CM is madness. Bringing on Palmer and Eliasson opened us up which was the wrong decision. Brentford home game on NYD looking more and more important by the day. 

1 minute ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Would hate to see our pass completion rate today. It has been Western league standard at best!!! I don't really know what our identity is anymore, can anybody else explain what it is?

Consistently cede possession and hope Bentley rescues us.

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Typical Johnson shitfest upcoming 1 shot on target

2 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Good positive post

What would you have preferred to go to a team above us playing well and full of confidence and keep the same team, that lost the last 2 and looked sh1t against Blackburn?

Positive negative neutral whatever but absolutely BANG ON correct 1 shot on target. Cheers to all for the negative reactions to a 100% spot on prediction.

I’m not one for the knee jerk reactions, but I am starting to edge towards thinking the time has come for a change of manager.

The inconsistency of our performances has become too consistent a theme, spanning a number of seasons now, despite broad progress up the league. It appears to be an issue Johnson is no closer to solving.

Johnson has established us as play off challengers and he deserves credit for that. But that status should enable us to attract a manger with quality in the Hughton mould - and I think a fresh approach, making use of the good quality we have at our disposal - might now be a good thing.

Archived