IGNORED

I’ve Got A Big Semi....

Davefevs

On 22/12/2019 at 04:48, Davefevs said:

....Final This afternoon.  Bristol Flyers v London City Royals at the Wise Arena....5pm tip-off.  Flyers lead by 2 pts after the first leg (a).  Flyers are a new(ish) team in the top flight BBL, and getting to their first final would be fantastic.

Where is the ‘Wise Arena’? Assuming this was the home leg?

On 22/12/2019 at 10:10, Davefevs said:

We won. Finals here we come 

Great game wasn’t it! I only usually manage to get to one or two games a season but was there for that one.

I looked around and saw so many people enjoying themselves ( think I saw you and Joe) and thought the players deserved better facilities and a bigger crowd as it was like playing in a school hall which essentially it is, no disrespect to the college. But I did wonder when it does eventually relocate to the AG complex that I hoped it wouldn’t loose that ‘feeling’ it has at WISE

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Great game wasn’t it! I only usually manage to get to one or two games a season but was there for that one.

I looked around and saw so many people enjoying themselves ( think I saw you and Joe) and thought the players deserved better facilities and a bigger crowd as it was like playing in a school hall which essentially it is, no disrespect to the college. But I did wonder when it does eventually relocate to the AG complex that I hoped it wouldn’t loose that ‘feeling’ it has at WISE

That’s the only downside to moving to AG.  If it gets good support it will rock.  If it doesn’t it will feel empty.  I went to the Copperbox (London Lions) for an away trip.  It holds about 10/11k....it had about 300 in it that night.  It was terrible.

On 14/01/2020 at 22:34, phantom said:

Every cloud has a silver lining 

At least those interested in the basketball can make the final now

Just wondering, does Steve Lansdown ever go to the games like he does with football and rugby? 

Seen him once, maybe twice.  Jon L goes fairly regularly.

Archived