IGNORED

Jersey Bulls FC

Jerseybean

10 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Is this the club that has to pay their opponents travel costs in order to play in the League? 

I think so. Bermuda had a team in the second level of US football that did the same, but they ran out of money.

Edited by Port Said Red

On 31/12/2019 at 07:49, The Horse With No Name said:

Is this the club that has to pay their opponents travel costs in order to play in the League? 

Yes it is.

They made it 21 wins out of 21 today https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50994817 and have not conceded in the last 11 games! 

• Thanks 1

Following in the footsteps of Guernsey FC who started coming over in 2011, at about the same level I think, but have been promoted since.  Guernsey FC are a feeder club to our academy, currently we've got Alex Scott, although other(s?) haven't worked out, and they have taken a number of our youngsters on loan.  Must be some connection....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

4-0 home win yesterday :) Still not lost or drawn all season!

JB you helped to achieve a total of over 10,000 spectators so far this season, do you reckon they could go the whole season unbeaten? 

Oops sorry for the triple post! 

Edited by Jerseybean
  • Like 1

• Admin

How pissed off must they be

I see sides are already talking about raising this with the FA, but I guess you allow one you allow all

I have not seen anywhere and sure someone will know but what level is the highest that is not having relegation?

• Admin
On 22/12/2019 at 11:01, Jerseybean said:

Season’s greetings to City fans everywhere.

Here’s a little  Christmas offering.....if you really want to follow an unbeatable team, please let me suggest Jersey Bulls, who have won every league and cup game they’ve played this season.... https://bulls.je

COYR!

I am guessing you are the man ITK @Jerseybean but it is odd that a side wins 27 out of 27

Are they paying over the odds for players and bought talent above their current level?