IGNORED

These are your players LJ.....no excuses

Lez

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

When crap football isn't winning football, this is what you get unfortunetly for LJ.

Fair criticism today

No, this isn't criticism. 

There's no analysis of the performance, no understanding of why we lost, no considering all factors. 

It's just nasty and pathetic individuals who can barely spell, let alone understand the game, slagging off the manager they never wanted and never liked. 

Christ people are saying get Hughton and Karanka but in the same breath moaning about the quality of "entertainment". That demonstrates completely that these people don't have a ******* clue what they're talking about. 

Honestly, would rather they just ****** off. Their toxicity has been a major problem for the club and it's players for decades. 

Disgraceful. 

Just now, J-mat said:

There's no analysis of the performance, no understanding of why we lost, no considering all factors. 

It's just nasty and pathetic individuals who can barely spell, let alone understand the game, slagging off the manager they never wanted and never liked. 

Christ people are saying get Hughton and Karanka but in the same breath moaning about the quality of "entertainment". That demonstrates completely that these people don't have a ******* clue what they're talking about. 

Honestly, would rather they just ****** off. Their toxicity has been a major problem for the club and it's players for decades. 

Disgraceful. 

I feel like we were lacking our "identity" today ?

This is from the BBC sport website.......

His players will surely feel hard done by that their latest loss hinged on a controversial decision by referee Tony Harrington, although with just one shot on goal they did not deserve to win the game at Hillsborough.

The best we could achieve today WOULD have been a 0-0 draw. Devoid of ideas and passing was awful coupled with a non-existent MF.............Thank god for Bentley.

1 minute ago, J-mat said:

Disgraceful. 

Welcome to OTIB Gary.....

4 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

You’re delusional mate, we deserved **** all, we were crap, couldn’t string 2 passes together, 

I am absolutely not your mate. I'd sooner give myself a paper cut on my shaft than spend any amount of time with someone as negative and brainless as you. 

Disgraceful. 

Why did we lose today?  2 shots on target in 2 games, explain that one.

Disgraceful. 

We've had 2 shots on target in our last 2 games. I've been a massive advocate for Johnson for years, but it's the same thing every season. Also never did I mention the quality of entertainment, I have an issue with the quality of results, we're going on a winless run and you can already tell it's going to happen. If anything, its morons like you who are so content with mediocrity that has held this club back for decades. I don't want to be happy with just being better than the ***** down the road, I want to strive for better. But we could get relegated but as long as Rovers do people like you will be happy and keep backing the players and manager. We need to ask questions about why we haven't progressed in 2 years and the constant cannot be the players as we've made 64 signings. Hope this helps. 

1 minute ago, Mattyisared said:

We've had 2 shots on target in our last 2 games. I've been a massive advocate for Johnson for years, but it's the same thing every season. Also never did I mention the quality of entertainment, I have an issue with the quality of results, we're going on a winless run and you can already tell it's going to happen. If anything, its morons like you who are so content with mediocrity that has held this club back for decades. I don't want to be happy with just being better than the ***** down the road, I want to strive for better. But we could get relegated but as long as Rovers do people like you will be happy and keep backing the players and manager. We need to ask questions about why we haven't progressed in 2 years and the constant cannot be the players as we've made 64 signings. Hope this helps. 

We are literally just outside the playoffs in the most competitive division in the world.

**** me sideways.

1 minute ago, Colombo Robin said:

Surely he's earnt the right to at least see the season out and go for the play offs. Lot of knee jerking in here again! 

Unfortunately there's no sentiment in football, as there shouldn't be. If we lose against Charlton, that's it for me, because we'll have a better chance of promotion without Johnson than with. 

Archived