IGNORED

‘Oh Baz...Baz...

MartockRed

29 minutes ago, pillred said:

It was awful and not just because of the result. I bet most of the neutrals watching the game would have said the same, why did you think differently or are you just being argumentative?

You misunderstand me and I am certainly not being argumentative. The penalty was bloody diabolical. A draw to me would have been a fair result. Bannan  however, was by far the best player on the pitch. Apart from that the game was everything I expected it to be.

4 hours ago, Countryfile said:

Rowe gave the ref a chance, why did he need to be as close as he was? The guy was moving away from the goal.

Not to sure on this, Nuhiu was very clever and ran close to Rowe making sure there was a ‘coming together’ never a penalty, even if that was at the other end I wouldn’t be saying we should’ve got one. All 3 of the penalty claims from them were weak. We didn’t deserve to win, but they also weren’t battering our goal relentlessly. A draw should’ve and would’ve been fair

Bannan was definitely no where near his best today, especially in the first half when he continually gave the ball away (like everyone else).....it was a poor game and no one could have complained at 0-0

They say these things even themselves out over a season (although personally I’m of the opinion that you have lucky and unlucky seasons) and if so then us getting this pen makes up for the one the ref gave Derby a few weeks back against us which was almost identical

All we need now Is to be allowed to take a free kick whilst the centre back is doing star jumps in front of the keepers face and we’ll be level

3 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

He actually turned down about three of their penalty claims. 

There is no doubt it was a very soft penalty, but we only have ourselves to blame for such an inept performance. 

Spot on. I was there enduring it. We invited pressure and even without the penalty, Wednesday would have created more opportunities in the remaining minutes. We were that bad.

Archived