IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday...yes a BIG club, but not a great club?

Mr Popodopolous

Weds are historically a big club, can't say I find them Billy big bolox any more than other clubs. Like most they have some deluded fans and others who are more down to earth. If they went up I wouldnt begrudge them it, not like a club as leeds for example. who imo despite being a big one club city, with lots of success, their support isn't as amazing as people think.

They are recidivists.

Just saw in my feed via a RT by Kieran Maguire, that share transfer to Mrs. Chansiri in one of the Holding Companies. One theory is that it in the event of Mr. Chansiri getting banned, he can still run the club.

Suspend them if found guilty perhaps? Line has to be drawn somewhere. Found a thread on their forum confirming the RT.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/286777-chansiris-wife-and-share-transfer

EDIT: Not saying that Mrs. Chansiri allowing the owner to run it by proxy in the event of him being banned is illegal but it feels like a step too far on top of everything else IMO.

Mind you they're in good company in terms of a claim of serial offenders so maybe not.

Archived