IGNORED

LJ or FC

joe jordans teeth

Who do you believe in more  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone familiar with Rene Descarte (played for Rennes in the 1700s) will know that we cannot be sure of anything we believe other than ourselves. In fact, the much more modern simulation theory would tell us that we should believe that by all probability, all of us are living not in the authentic world, but in a simulated world created by futuristic gamers. Which begs the question, why did they have to make City so ruddy frustrating in this simulation?! Why couldn't one of these latter day nerds have given Stephen Lansdown a 'lavish spending' rating of 99/100?! He could have bought us the Champions League by now if he'd been programmed to not give a toss about his money!!

I'm not sure I answered the question correctly...?

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

The results are in and clearly the city public are not having Lee Johnson,now if I only knew how to close the bleeding poll because at this rate it will still be ongoing till next Christmas with the same result,help needed mods or anyone 

I demand a 2nd referendum...

Archived