IGNORED

Charlton have ten injured players.

Never to the dark side

Tomer Hemed, Chuks Aneke, Jonny Williams, Josh Cullen, Jake Forster-Caskey, Sam Field, Beram Kayal, George Lapslie, Lewis Page and Ben Amos.

Jonathan Leko is also injured and it seems that joe ledley may not play.

When we last played charlton and won 2-1, Diedhou got the first goal then got sent off and Brownhill scored in the 98th minute.

Game remember for the poor kick out by  Bentley that resulted in our goaly springing across his goal to push away a shot that was on target at the Atyeo end.

Lee bowyer was in the stands serving the second of a three match ban

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Tomer Hemed, Chuks Aneke, Jonny Williams, Josh Cullen, Jake Forster-Caskey, Sam Field, Beram Kayal, George Lapslie, Lewis Page and Ben Amos.

When we last played charlton and won 2-1, Diedhou got the first goal then got sent off and Brownhill scored in the 98th minute.

Game remember for the poor kick out by  Bentley that resulted in our goaly springing across his goal to push away a shot that was on target at the Atyeo end.

They havent won at home for seven games get ready ?

Bah, those ten injured players are rubbish, after all I've never heard of most of them, tis just a smoke screen - the ten players coming in are much better.

We're doomed I tell you, doomed.

Charlton to win 7-0, LJ to get sent off for head-butting Bowyer in the chin, and we somehow slip into the bottom 3.  What a blooming Christmas.

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Only 3 players definitely out...... 

How many of those 10 players would be in their first team/match squad? Some of them are the equivalent of us saying Bakinson is injured for us (I am not saying Bakinson is injured)!

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

They will only play with one player ? In which case it's got draw written all over it

...but only if they play him as a loan striker, as LJ will then want get players behind the ball. :)

21 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Could it be that LJ career as City Head Coach will end where it began?

Did you mean LONE striker?

Predictive spelling I'm afraid CA - or perhaps one too many Christmas sherries!

17 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Well i'm off to the match, where i will shout and sing to encourage my team, and cheer City on to victory. As to the armchair miserable git brigade quoted in the earlier replies, ..........i'm not bothered

COYRs

Only two points off the Play Offs, living the dream ?

I dream as well but if we won our last two home games we would allready be in the play offs 

21 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Well i'm off to the match, where i will shout and sing to encourage my team, and cheer City on to victory. As to the armchair miserable git brigade quoted in the earlier replies, ..........i'm not bothered

COYRs

I tried that up in Sheffield. All I got was a shit display and a light wallet. So I'd thought I'd spend the day with the family. It's been a long time since I'd rather do that. 

Anyway have a great day and fingers crossed we are nestled in thos play offs at 5pm rather than 14th...........

24 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

COYRs

fair play to you, ,ive calmed down a lot since blackburn and there is a slight glimmer of hope but Charlton haven't won at home in ten games?? we are good at ending runs?

fingers crossed for a good result today,deep down I think the majority of 'miserable git armchair supporters' will be feeling the same

Archived