IGNORED

Bctv on telly

the frampton balti

RobinsTV is well worth the money, especially if more than one watching and splitting the cost.

You will need a VPN though to hide your location.  Nord is a good one, but there are many others.

So long as your PC or laptop and TV all have HDMI connectors the quality will be fine.  Not so good if using phono plugs or USB (though we used them OK a few years back when we had older equipment).

I think they use the opposing teams video feed for away games and add a commentary, so the video quality and ability of the cameraman vary a bit.  The sound mixing is not great though with commentary tending to mute crowd noise somewhat 

Still worthwhile though and getting better all the time.

Obviously the picture quality will depend on how modern your equipment is.

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Hi FB, not sure of how modern your tv or laptop are, but a reasonably modern laptop (windows 10) should allow you to mirror the laptop. The steps can vary due to the brand but have a google and you will find some guides.

I've literally wasted hours trying to find out why connecting from my win 10 laptop to my Sony smart TV doesn't work. 

It will happily connect but rarely lasts more than 10-15 minutes before the connection drops. It is so unreliable it drives me up the wall. So have had to go back to an hdmi cable.

11 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

No red button on NowTV only found out after paying the fee and BCTV wouldn’t work on my mobile so was a total disaster. Two very disappointed lads and dad is in the dog house. Christmas ruined 

You and the kids were going to gather round the mobile and watch the game. Sounds like Christmas was ruined regardless Scrooge!

Archived