IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

To me, Palmer seems to be a great waste of talent. Although he plays in a different position he reminds me of JET. On his day he’s a world beater but when it’s not his day he’s a panel beater. I wonder why LJ signed him. Did he think he could change his attitude, commitment and decision making ?  If so, it’s not working 

I honestly don’t think his commitment or attitude are the issue. I would certainly agree on decision making though.

29 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

This is the sort of game where we have to get something if we have any desire for a top 6 finish 

They are on an awful run, worse then ours...and they have plenty of injuries . It's hardly a hotbed style atmosphere, so if they really are there for the taking 

We know how it goes with Johnson. We could lose this game and 3 more, then win 10 in a row and end up in the playoffs. It's only half way through the season so there aren't any must win matches yet

1 minute ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

We know how it goes with Johnson. We could lose this game and 3 more, then win 10 in a row and end up in the playoffs. It's only half way through the season so there aren't any must win matches yet

There are and this is one, we need to stop the rot before it becomes habit 

Archived