IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Williams very dodgy today. 

Hasn't been the same player recently. Don't think he was as good as people say against Wednesday. Struggled mich more than Moore and kalas

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

We should not concede, we are back to our defensive back 5 with 3 holding centre midfield .  We have a chance on the counter . This is the LJ identify he has spent 4 years building . Efficient compact and restrictive hard working defensive unit. 

One ball over the top puts paid to all of that!

1 minute ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Williams keeping him onside, I'll say it again, don't see what he brings. Our worst defence in years.

Can't blame Bentley, would always be a 50/50 wether he came out or sat in goal.

If you come for that you get the ball, by coming and doing nothing you make it very easy for the striker to just lift it over you. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

We should not concede, we are back to our defensive back 5 with 3 holding centre midfield .  We have a chance on the counter . This is the LJ identify he has spent 4 years building . Efficient compact and restrictive hard working defensive unit. 

If it took me 4 years to build something so ineffectual in my job, I’d be looking for a new one......

Just now, Spud55 said:

If you come for that you get the ball, by coming and doing nothing you make it very easy for the striker to just lift it over you. 

He can’t take the ball as if he did he’s sent off

he can’t clatter him as if he did he’s sent off 

Archived