IGNORED

Cant find ST Advice needed

Mr Roper

Having turned house upside down cant locate ST ,what can I do to get into Luton if I havent found it by then ?

Have emailed the club but with it being xmas hols not sure if they will get back to me .

Im sure this is something that has happened to lots of fans so hopefully someone will advise me best course of action for Sundays game ,Cheers and Merry Xmas 

Just now, Mr Roper said:

Having turned house upside down cant locate ST ,what can I do to get into Luton if I havent found it by then ?

Have emailed the club but with it being xmas hols not sure if they will get back to me .

Im sure this is something that has happened to lots of fans so hopefully someone will advise me best course of action for Sundays game ,Cheers and Merry Xmas 

Take ID to the ticket office, by the Atyeo statue, before kick off and they do a re-print for a fiver. 

20 hours ago, Mr Roper said:

Stay at home and save yourself the pain and frustration of another LJ home performance? Sounds quite enticing to me. If it weren’t for the things on match day other than the football (the meeting mates, cider/beer etc) I am sure many of us would question wasting another afternoon on watching the recent dross we have had to endure.

2 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Stay at home and save yourself the pain and frustration of another LJ home performance? Sounds quite enticing to me. If it weren’t for the things on match day other than the football (the meeting mates, cider/beer etc) I am sure many of us would question wasting another afternoon on watching the recent dross we have had to endure.

The thought had crossed my mind tbh but duty calls so will go to the game . 

23 hours ago, Mr Roper said:

You can have mine....

11 hours ago, JulieH said:

I saw Jerry the new Slo at Charlton, I think he is planning to be in that area on match days , he has working knowledge of all thinks ticketing and I am sure he can help . 

Yup, Jerry usually works in the ticket office on matchdays for both football and rugby. I believe what people have said is correct, £5 for one off reprint and £10 fee to replace ST. 

Archived