IGNORED

This is Dire

westonred

We have played poorly at home for 2 seasons now the only thing keeping us riding high was our terrific away form. Well we've lost that now as well, teams seem to know how to play against us and we're looking like a relegation side at the moment. Once again another 45 mins without a shot on target against a Charlton side who haven't won for 12 games. Time for a change I feel,  LJ  genuinely loves the club and i would probably keep him on in some roll but he is like his father and not a man manager and does seem to be clueless at times and some of his tactics have been bizarre to say the least Time for a new man to come in and get a quality squad playing again because I'm afraid LJ seems to have taken us as far as he can.

24 minutes ago, westonred said:

We have played poorly at home for 2 seasons now the only thing keeping us riding high was our terrific away form. Well we've lost that now as well, teams seem to know how to play against us and we're looking like a relegation side at the moment. Once again another 45 mins without a shot on target against a Charlton side who haven't won for 12 games. Time for a change I feel,  LJ  genuinely loves the club and i would probably keep him on in some roll but he is like his father and not a man manager and does seem to be clueless at times and some of his tactics have been bizarre to say the least Time for a new man to come in and get a quality squad playing again because I'm afraid LJ seems to have taken us as far as he can.

And a game is 90 mins long

5 minutes ago, swanker said:

You couldn’t make it up could you!!!!

It's getting worse were missing Baker at the back their two lads upfront were bullying our back line . Charlton haven't won in 12 shows how far we've slipped back we would have stuffed them early season

5 hours ago, westonred said:

More like a season and a half regards the home form.

4 hours ago, westonred said:

It's getting worse were missing Baker at the back their two lads upfront were bullying our back line . Charlton haven't won in 12 shows how far we've slipped back we would have stuffed them early season

Early season they were in much better form too. Drew at WBA, Fulham, beat Leeds...sure we'd have stuffed them?

Archived