IGNORED

SACK HIM

pillred

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

NOW!!

You know, I just can’t help but read this and thread title in a such a high pitch hysterical tone. Imagining some witch like old woman pointing at lee Johnson minding his own business walking along a road SACK HIM!!! NOW!!!

before the men in white coats drag said woman away 

5 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

You know, I just can’t help but read this and thread title in a such a high pitch hysterical tone. Imagining some witch like old woman pointing at lee Johnson minding his own business walking along a road SACK HIM!!! NOW!!!

before the men in white coats drag said woman away 

Happy are we? I'm said person who posted this thread go on argue against it look forward to that.

29 minutes ago, pillred said:

NOW!!

Have to say this can’t go on  

4 losses on the trot and Charlton first win in 12   

Hes had bags of f king money and I really don’t want see him be given another bagfull in January and it go to waste. 

It really is time to bring in a new coach to freshen things up in a season we all expected so much 

Bye Lee 

Wouldn't be upset if they did sack him. I probably wouldn't myself. But all these changes at half time or early second half in games shows he gets it wrong from the start.

We then have a different shape that I doubt has been drilled properly as we are going for it. So then at 2-1 up we are wide open. He just keeps doing the wrong things from the start. 

Archived