IGNORED

SACK HIM

pillred

16 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

He needs 3 transfer with windows...some DNA...anyway, we dust ourselves down and practice basic defending errors on Monday in training using a virtual stats programme to improve our possession whilst playing around the back four, three, five.

Dont forget the identity, football is nothing without identity, cohesion and cosmic play.

Are we a mid table side? Based on player quality and squad depth - probably.

Are we a mid table side based on wages? Probably again.

Are we a mid table sized based on how much we spent in the last four years on players transfer fees? Definitely not. We have spent millions every window (a lot more than a lot of championship sides) 

Can we keep giving this manager millions to spend every window and not improving our base position in this league? I would say no. A lot of managers in this league would kill for the war chest that LJ gets and have we seen an improvement? No.

25 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

We’re still in touch....Can you see the points gap between us and the top three now? But that’s ok, we can just ignore that because it suits. Completely lost our way since Huddersfield.

also ignore the 2pts between us and the bottom half of the table, but thats ok because it will suit you to ignore that and our current appalling losing streak made by streaky......will it need another record breaking run before the penny drops?

32 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

You know, I just can’t help but read this and thread title in a such a high pitch hysterical tone. Imagining some witch like old woman pointing at lee Johnson minding his own business walking along a road SACK HIM!!! NOW!!!

before the men in white coats drag said woman away 

That was a very, very difficult rEad 

41 minutes ago, pillred said:

NOW!!

Ran out of likes but absolutely. It's the same every season with him and with his losing streaks at previous clubs it's obvious that the problem is him. It's a very talented squad which a better manager would get more out of as well with the resources that have been available 

Just now, 77 punk said:

yes please  but you know it will be dean holden ! when lansdown sacked danny wilson he appointed tinnion i can still remember that awful morning after the brighton defeat

this is true any caretaker will come from within before SL finds another LJ CLONE I expect no change for a while and if/when it does come more of the same will follow; with sustainability cited to explain our lack of progress :angry:

17 minutes ago, lenred said:

Fear you may be right!  Personally think it’ll be Macallister but little difference ?

I thought that too until he trotted out the DNA and identity drivel - AGAIN!

the identity is once again a dressing room that does not trust the head coach, I know some will not agree but this a pattern with LJ that leads to his dips and streaky performance, and I prefer my Streaky done crispy and served between sliced bread!

3 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

yes please  but you know it will be dean holden ! when lansdown sacked danny wilson he appointed tinnion i can still remember that awful morning after the brighton defeat

This is exactly what would happen . He would then struggle, we plummet down the table ,,sack him and then appoint someone unsuitable from outside the club .

19 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Seems like people aren’t just fed up with Johnsons points tally they are not at all happy with the football on show. Chris Hughton does not and never has played attractive football

Does Lee Johnson? :dunno:

Look at the starting set up today.

52 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

Nothing wrong with your point of view if that’s the way you feel, just thought your delivery was hilariously OTT

So my reaction after our 4th loss on the bounce is hilariously OTT after twice leading against a team who hadn't won in 12 games? well as Bob Monkhouse would say "well their not laughing now"

Archived