IGNORED

SACK HIM

pillred

1 minute ago, pillred said:

That not what I was quoting about, but on life well don't get me started!

...on life...

...as a grown up and scattered family we get, what, a dozen days a year, all of us together? - debating whether to spend one of them at Ashton Gate on Sunday, having just spent Boxing Day afternoon watching the latest fiasco...

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

3 points off a play-off place.  He’s going nowhere yet.

I’ve posted comments a lot like this in the past.

But we used to say 3 points off top.

Then we said 3 points off third.

Now we’re saying 3 points off the play offs.

The trend is only one way, and too often a promising spell has been followed by a disappointing one. The inconsistency is too consistent for me now.

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

...on life...

...as a grown up and scattered family we get, what, a dozen days a year, all of us together? - debating whether to spend one of them at Ashton Gate on Sunday, having just spent Boxing Day afternoon watching the latest fiasco...

Wouldn't blame you if you didn't. but when we win it's a great feeling isn't it and for a moment you forget about life's troubles of which there are many, hope if you go it allows you just for a moment to do that ( sorry but this Christmas has not been the best for me and my wife ) and yes let's hope we all have a better new year, COYR.

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

Wouldn't blame you if you didn't. but when we win it's a great feeling isn't it and for a moment you forget about life's troubles of which there are many, hope if you go it allows you just for a moment to do that ( sorry but this Christmas has not been the best for me and my wife ) and yes let's hope we all have a better new year, COYR.

Thinking of you in that case...Christmas not always an easy time for all sorts of reasons.

And yes, been recalling that Man Utd win and the Man City away match which we were all at in our scattered way. May the new year offer some similarly uplifting moments!

Take care. 

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

He's already turned down bigger clubs than us.  Surely waiting for a decent Prem club my guess would be West Ham. I don't know that for sure no. But the facts are out there.

I’m sure he’s waiting for the Hammers. Perhaps Sanches Flores will be on SL’s shortlist. I’d be happy with him or Sherwood tbh. 

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

I honestly think we’ll just make Holden manager, it’s a safe option with somebody who knows the players. 

Would love us to go with someone with a track record and experience but can’t see it happening. 

So, I think everyone who wants Johnson out may well just find themselves disappointed 

2 hours ago, lenred said:

Fear you may be right!  Personally think it’ll be Macallister but little difference ?

Assuming both remained if LJ went, I’m pretty sure Macca would take over.  SL has previously gone on record as saying that he sees bringing back Macca as him being a future City manager.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Assuming both remained if LJ went, I’m pretty sure Macca would take over.  SL has previously gone on record as saying that he sees bringing back Macca as him being a future City manager.

Heaven help us...

...lovely chap though Macca may be that would be the point at which ambition had been cast aside...and the Exile family would cease to renew their STs.

Archived