IGNORED

SACK HIM

pillred

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Hoping he goes really. 

Mainly just to see whether a new manager will actually make the massive difference some in here seem to think it will

That’s the quandary. We have no idea who SL would go for,  but on track record it’s not going to be a ‘name’ that some think it will be. Maybe this time when it comes (and I don’t think it will for some time yet) we will get a surprise but I won’t hold my breath, although he’s spent money on a decent rugby coach so maybe he will follow suit with the football. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

That’s the quandary. We have no idea who SL would go for,  but on track record it’s not going to be a ‘name’ that some think it will be. Maybe this time when it comes (and I don’t think it will for some time yet) we will get a surprise but I won’t hold my breath, although he’s spent money on a decent rugby coach so maybe he will follow suit with the football. 

I honestly think we’ll just make Holden manager, it’s a safe option with somebody who knows the players. 

Would love us to go with someone with a track record and experience but can’t see it happening. 

So, I think everyone who wants Johnson out may well just find themselves disappointed 

Just now, JBFC II said:

I honestly think we’ll just make Holden manager, it’s a safe option with somebody who knows the players. 

Would love us to go with someone with a track record and experience but can’t see it happening. 

So, I think everyone who wants Johnson out may well just find themselves disappointed 

Fear you may be right!  Personally think it’ll be Macallister but little difference ?

This is no knee jerk reaction.

This side is highly fragile with no connection of team members. All the tinkering with the side has caused this fragility. If Lansdown could get a proven manager in, then Johnson has to go. He is clearly not up to the job. He does not know his best eleven. He does not know how to set a side up to play a brand of football. No more bullshit.

No excuses Johnson, no throwing the players under the bus. You are the problem. The squad is better than this.

This is YOUR SIDE Johnson and it ain’t good enough to beat Charlton 2nd eleven.

9 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Have to say this can’t go on  

4 losses on the trot and Charlton first win in 12   

Hes had bags of f king money and I really don’t want see him be given another bagful in January and it go to waste. 

It really is time to bring in a new coach to freshen things up in a season we all expected so much 

Bye Lee 

Bags of money off the back of 40 million in sales

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Would love us to go with someone with a track record and experience but can’t see it happening

Why can’t you see that happening? I think we’re in the best position we’ve ever been if we sacked LJ to bring in a good manager. Definitely in a more appealing place than when we bought LJ in 

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Why can’t you see that happening? I think we’re in the best position we’ve ever been if we sacked LJ to bring in a good manager. Definitely in a more appealing place than when we bought LJ in 

I can’t see any experienced manager wanting to come here really, yes we’re on the up but we certainly aren’t an attractive proposition in this league when compared to some. 

Add to that Lansdown seemingly preferring to go with younger coaches for less money and that’s the route I can see him going for

7 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

This is no knee jerk reaction.

This side is highly fragile with no connection of team members. All the tinkering with the side has caused this fragility. If Lansdown could get a proven manager in, then Johnson has to go. He is clearly not up to the job. He does not know his best eleven. He does not know how to set a side up to play a brand of football. No more bullshit.

No excuses Johnson, no throwing the players under the bus. You are the problem. The squad is better than this.

This is YOUR SIDE Johnson and it ain’t good enough to beat Charlton 2nd eleven.

Hear, hear!

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

**** this. If WE lose to or even draw against Luton LJ is in some trouble. 

Again I am at least as pissed off as SL and I am fuming  

SL won't be fuming...he'll be fearing that he has been proved wrong (heaven forbid!)...and that he has to make a decision...his track record on managerial decisions ain't good (especially if we acknowledge that Cotts was a recommendation from the then Chairman)

Archived