IGNORED

Message to SL

Langford Red

Sorry Steve 

But as long as LJ is in charge. You will never see Prem football at Ashton Gate

He does not know his best team 

Changes the team week in week out

His excuses are boring now!!!!!

I do not trust him in this Transfer window?

Get a man who knows this league

He has had long enough

Time for progression and to move on like all successful teams do

8 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Fck that! He'd probably get us up tho'!

That's the thing though isn't it. If we want promotion he is very capable and IMO would love the challenge, however we want promotion on our terms, with pretty football. Beggars can't be choosers

1 minute ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Even if we went on another record breaking run of losses and he finally had to get rid of his little mate, we all know full well he would give the job to Macca and Holden.

Dont trust SL to get a manager in as he wouldn't want someone who wouldn't toe the Bristol Sport line.

I just don’t get why though. Think there are many managers around that would love a top 8-10 championship budget and 10-15m every summer. The only caveat would be you will lose 1-2 key players in this time. Most clubs operate that way to some extent anyway. Think most managers understand this nowadays as well.

I feel like we have to me one of the most attractive clubs in the championship. Also, think we’d spend a fair amount if we were promoted as well. Not Villa or Fulham numbers but 40-50m on a few to supplement a young squad. 

9 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Sorry Steve 

But as long as LJ is in charge. You will never see Prem football at Ashton Gate

He does not know his best team 

Changes the team week in week out

His excuses are boring now!!!!!

I do not trust him in this Transfer window?

Get a man who knows this league

He has had long enough

Time for progression and to move on like all successful teams do

LJ has just signed a new contract, SL will stick with him for the long term, not even close to showing him the door; will be given £1.50p to improve the squad;(I wouldnt trust him with any more) then time for any newbies to bed in; After which we will sell off any assets and go again next season.

They will both do what they like because they can.

Even if another record breaking run happens, nothing will here.

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

I just don’t get why though. Think there are many managers around that would love a top 8-10 championship budget and 10-15m every summer. The only caveat would be you will lose 1-2 key players in this time. Most clubs operate that way to some extent anyway. Think most managers understand this nowadays as well.

I feel like we have to me one of the most attractive clubs in the championship. Also, think we’d spend a fair amount if we were promoted as well. Not Villa or Fulham numbers but 40-50m on a few to supplement a young squad. 

On the face of it, it may look like we have an attractive club in the championship. But, the wage cap we have is not an attractive proposition for players to come down here.

How many times have we been linked to a top player and we are willing to pay the transfer fee but when it comes to actually signing it doesn't go through.

If I was a footballer and not from this area I would much rather live somewhere a little worse but get a much higher wage packet at the end of the month and provide better for my family in the long run. Look at Andre Gray to Burnley instead of us for example. If we paid the wages that Burnley did at the time or more, he would have been a Bristol City player.

It may look attractive to US but as a footballer with a limited life span on my job to earn maximum money, it is not an attractive club.

5 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

What an excuse

A mild day today

Yet he said certain players are not used to the cold weather ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what keeps him in the job

GREAT talker

But clueless 

He also said that if the team had known how the result had gone, before kick off, they would have made different decisions during it. Is it just me or is that just total bullshit?

10 minutes ago, City_USA said:

That's the thing though isn't it. If we want promotion he is very capable and IMO would love the challenge, however we want promotion on our terms, with pretty football. Beggars can't be choosers

No one has more promotions from this league and people who say his style of football is ugly, well we've not been easy on the eye. At least his js effective 

2 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

He has just been on Radio Bristol

Blaming the players as well

Shock

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

He also said that if the team had known how the result had gone, before kick off, they would have made different decisions during it. Is it just me or is that just total bullshit?

He’s top class at talking bullshit 

14 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

What an excuse

A mild day today

Yet he said certain players are not used to the cold weather ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what keeps him in the job

GREAT talker

But clueless 

He really said that? 

Christ he'll be wanting another half dozen players for just when the weather turns cold to play , more clubs in bag and all that 

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

He really said that? 

Christ he'll be wanting another half dozen players for just when the weather turns cold to play , more clubs in bag and all that 

Will have to get more Swedish/ Finnish players in for the winter games and Spanish/Portuguese for the summer games i guess!

Archived