IGNORED

Brownhill

hollydog

15 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

I remember being shot down for saying how Pack was always taking the flack for him. 
Give me Pack over Nagy Brownhill every day of the week. 

Oh no please not Pack

55 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

Every player has had shite 4 games 

Yep, there have been some shockers out there, but ultimately most of them have been below par.

46 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Oh no please not Pack

Pack was a very good defensive midfielder, and protected the 2 CBs very well, and massively underrated in this aspect.  Unfortunately what happened over time was that with the ball the team suffered, but mate no bones about it, Pack in front of Kalas and Williams means we don’t concede the type of goals we concede today.....having said that we probably don’t go 2-1 up either ???

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, there have been some shockers out there, but ultimately most of them have been below par.

Pack was a very good defensive midfielder, and protected the 2 CBs very well, and massively underrated in this aspect.  Unfortunately what happened over time was that with the ball the team suffered, but mate no bones about it, Pack in front of Kalas and Williams means we don’t concede the type of goals we concede today.....having said that we probably don’t go 2-1 up either ???

Never really seen that in Pack to be honest.

I thought Pack was poor at protecting our defence. He was so slow at closing down, and once a player got past him with the ball, he was out of the game. Korey far better at this role. I never really thought Pack was a good holder, more better with a Korey doing the dirty work alongside him, or Webster in that WBA game for example.

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Never really seen that in Pack to be honest.

I thought Pack was poor at protecting our defence. He was so slow at closing down, and once a player got past him with the ball, he was out of the game. Korey far better at this role. I never really thought Pack was a good holder, more better with a Korey doing the dirty work alongside him, or Webster in that WBA game for example.

It’s a positional / anticipation thing JD.  Balls didn’t reach opposition strikers because there was no route to them.  He made Kalas and Webster better (they weren’t bad in their own right, but Pack protected them from being exposed).

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We do concede those goals.....the first one is a long ball over the top that bently misjudged.....the second one lyle Taylor wins it in the air and kalas basically losess his footing and heads it into the Charlton player path...

Archived