IGNORED

Question?

BCFC OF SWEDEN

Let's not forget how poor he has been when starting - Blackburn most recently.

I don't expect assists and goals in every game but he is also capable of a shocker.

I think he is much better against certain types of team - if you ignore the Huddersfield game (and they were rubbish that day) has he done enough to justify a regular start. It's different when we are chasing the game - we are more expansive - he hasn't shown he is capable of closing a game out and consistently tracking back and defending.

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Let's not forget how poor he has been when starting - Blackburn most recently.

I don't expect assists and goals in every game but he is also capable of a shocker.

I think he is much better against certain types of team - if you ignore the Huddersfield game (and they were rubbish that day) has he done enough to justify a regular start. It's different when we are chasing the game - we are more expansive - he hasn't shown he is capable of closing a game out and consistently tracking back and defending.

If he’s poor one or two games and loses his place in the starting eleven, please explain why other players still are in the team after being poor 5-6 games in a row.

Archived