IGNORED

Predictable otib predictions

Robbored

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

1) suggestions for different manager......and a number of out of a job candidates........

2) comments about LJs suitably as HC

3) Open letter to SL.........:cool2:

Jeez.........we’ve been there before.........:sleeping:

All about as predictable as your sarcastic pointless thread.......

Almost as predictable as:

4) change of system midway through game to swap from back 5 to back 4, or vice versa

5) double substitution

We look nothing like the side we were earlier this season, it’s bound to raise questions.  I’ve been happy enough til this run, lots have been thoroughly cheesed off with the football served up.  4 defeats on the spin, amplify it.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

1) suggestions for different manager......and a number of out of a job candidates........

The problem is the owner of this football club sir Steve will decide when the time is right because he has a love in with the Johnsons and as he said before its his football club and he can do what he wants 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Almost as predictable as:

4) change of system midway through game to swap from back 5 to back 4, or vice versa

5) double substitution

We look nothing like the side we were earlier this season, it’s bound to raise questions.  I’ve been happy enough til this run, lots have been thoroughly cheesed off with the football served up.  4 defeats on the spin, amplify it.

As I pointed out on various other threads - nothing is won or lost in December. The season is 46 games and we are just past the half way stage........

Most clubs will have runs of both poor and good results and virtually no club will perform well game after game. Form comes and goes pretty much like in any other sport.

3 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

The problem is the owner of this football club sir Steve will decide when the time is right because he has a love in with the Johnsons and as he said before its his football club and he can do what he wants 

You’re half right on that, the second half........

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You are so out of touch with what the average fan looks for it’s hilarious. We very very rarely entertain at home, that’s where Johnson falls down for me and many others and why people don’t rate him. It’s not only about league points. 

I’m not even sure you are a real person anymore. 

53 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Been here before because nothing ever changes under this manager 

Dreadful, clueless performances and it's all down to a man who after 4 years, 70 odd signings....and he still has no idea of his best team or formation 

I've never known a City manager given a much time and patience as this one. Especially when he continues to deliver absolutely nothing 

51 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

I’ve seen so many posts on here about an apparent ‘SL love in with the Johnsons’ - can anyone actually say what this is exactly?  Or give evidence as to its existence? I know lots will point to SL standing by LJ during dark, winless runs - but ‘a love in with the Johnsons’ ? Really? What does that mean? You do know SL sacked GJ? How does that fit in with a ‘love in’ theory?! I’m just curious ...

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

If you could list the topics that are OK to post and we can ask the Admin to pin it at the top of the page. ?

Archived